Killing Joke - MMXII

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: Killing Joke - MMXII

Post by beerkegbilly »

what is it made out

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Jose Beam »

He's talking about music. It works for him, but it is horrible shit. A band that sucked before I was a drunkard. No one would know or care about their shit if Metallica didn't cover one of their boring songs 15 years ago.
I can't be your kind, and you can't be mine. Cos I've got wine... on my mind... all the time. -Johnny Paycheck

John Lennon
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by John Lennon »

A nice playlist of Tom Waits and The Pogues helps me on my merry way.

Cheers!

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Jose Beam »

It's been The Cramps all night for me. I feel that foggy sweetness coming on quick so I'll cue up some Hank Thompson or Red Sovine soon. And probably switch to beer for the rest of the night, too.
P.S. Whiskey flavored sorries to AlabamaGhost for being insulting of his original post. I must have been drunk when I wrote that...
I can't be your kind, and you can't be mine. Cos I've got wine... on my mind... all the time. -Johnny Paycheck

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Jose Beam wrote:It's been The Cramps all night for me. I feel that foggy sweetness coming on quick so I'll cue up some Hank Thompson or Red Sovine soon. And probably switch to beer for the rest of the night, too.
P.S. Whiskey flavored sorries to AlabamaGhost for being insulting of his original post. I must have been drunk when I wrote that...
Stay sick!

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Jose Beam »

Hey baby, let's get FUCKED UP!

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Don't eat stuff off the sidewalk!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Five second rule. After that, ick.
like tears in rain

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

JimLahey wrote:
Jose Beam wrote:It's been The Cramps all night for me. I feel that foggy sweetness coming on quick so I'll cue up some Hank Thompson or Red Sovine soon. And probably switch to beer for the rest of the night, too.
Stay sick!
I believe Caspar now sleeps with the fishes.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be