Where are the drunks at?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Where are the drunks at?

Post by StoliGirl »

I only come on a few times a month. What happened? Someone start a new board and didn't tell me about it? Lucky, I've got your phone number, I'll call and pester you. You guys can run, but you can't hide!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

I've notice Oggar and Chelsea have be AWOL lately but most of us are still lurking in the shadows.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

Lurkers come out! This could be any old board on AOL. What happened to the silliness? The random thoughts? Drunks musing about life? Oh well, my nails are dry. C ya.

boozeslinga
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by boozeslinga »

Stoligirl, your NAILS ARE DRY? How were you typing with wet nails? Well, nevermind, I guess I'm just not feminine enough. I just looked at my own hands- I HAVE nails right now, they're getting long, which would explain all that clicking when I type. But as a bartender, I don't pay attention to them. I bet if I suddenly decided to take up nail biting i could get drunk right now....oh wait, I already am!

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Where are the drunks at?

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

StoliGirl wrote:...You guys can run, but you can't hide!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still here. No hiding invoved, as I explained to TARTANSPECIAL only the other day.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I'm still here. Work load a bit heavier these days. Humor level down. And besides, my new shipment of clown makeup has not arrived.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

I am here, and if you're looking for BAC levels, I am guzzling a Salvator Dopplebock as we speak. And there's plenny more booze in the other room!
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

fdoosey wrote:I am here, and if you're looking for BAC levels, I am guzzling a Salvator Dopplebock as we speak. And there's plenny more booze in the other room!
"plenny more booze in the other room"! Good thing I am not a neighbor. I'm down to gin tonight. No tonic. Just gin.

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
fdoosey wrote:I am here, and if you're looking for BAC levels, I am guzzling a Salvator Dopplebock as we speak. And there's plenny more booze in the other room!
"plenny more booze in the other room"! Good thing I am not a neighbor. I'm down to gin tonight. No tonic. Just gin.
Sweetie, my liquor store is ALWAYS open for you...but the drive from Dixie is a bit much...oh well, a couple weeks and you're up this way...

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Frank, that story never came up. yahoo mail. I'm crying in my gin here...

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

LuckyStrikes wrote:Frank, that story never came up. yahoo mail. I'm crying in my gin here...
You referring to the email I just sent??? I think I f'd up the link. I'll resend.

Cam L Toe
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Cam L Toe »

I'm here. Just got back from a 4 day weekend drinkin Red Eyes,Twisted Tea and champagne up on Lake Superior. Chelsea too! :)
Allah will give to those who blow themselves up.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

stephswill wrote:I'm here. Just got back from a 4 day weekend drinkin Red Eyes,Twisted Tea and champagne up on Lake Superior. Chelsea too! :)
Now that does sound like fun (apart from the whole being outdoors bit).
Good to have you back, stephwill.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'm here, after a short break to whine and snivel and have a small breakdown. Like Lucky says , humor level down; maybe it's planetary.
like tears in rain

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

Savage Swiller wrote:I'm here, after a short break to whine and snivel and have a small breakdown. Like Lucky says , humor level down; maybe it's planetary.
Actually, it's fall. Fall is cursed. Seriously - I'm not kidding. Sour moods and cascading catastrophes the world over.

As IntoxiChrist told me just last night, "Just put your head down and barrel your way through fall. You'll be alright."

Or something close to that.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.