quick recipe! read immediately

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

quick recipe! read immediately

Post by martini »

all i've got is some rum. Mr Boston's at that. i'm about to go to the store (don't worry, i'm not driving). good mixers? good "drive-thru proof" booze to mix with it?

anyone? i know. a good drunk would drink it chilled, on the rocks. i've got a Texas fifth of it, and that doesn't sound so good, right now...
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." -- Mark Twain.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Drink, in a glass. Get drunk. Pass out. Repeat until dead.
Simple, yet effective.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by martini »

Palinka wrote:Drink, in a glass. Get drunk. Pass out. Repeat until dead.
Simple, yet effective.
just to let everyone know, this formula works...
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." -- Mark Twain.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Are you speaking to us from the afterlife?

3DrinksAhead
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 3DrinksAhead »

try gin and cranberry juice. I dunno if you can get the bitter, red juice where you are. We have it here. Mix it at a ratio of about 10000000 to 1. Just enough to tint the gin red. MMMMMM........
"this is... wait. This... its.. jesus... hold on... shit... ok, this is neither the time, nor the... the place for... uh... do you have a cigarette?"

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by martini »

besides selfishly bumping this up to keep my "virgin post", this happened just before one of my last absinthe deliveries -- before the US Customs Office informed me that i am no longer supposed to do that. i think. ugh. but oh, the fun i did have with the green fairy.

anyway, may your glass always be more full than your wallet and your drive home be a more of a walk.

peace.

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

drink it as is..

can i have some?
me loves the voddie

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by martini »

bella wrote:drink it as is..

can i have some?
*GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*

let it be your's.

my only regret is that i have only one liver to give . . .

also, i regret not being able to go to the convention again. but the second time, i must say, can only be subconsciously intentional because i have no excuse for not saving up in one year. except the girlfriend thing. and the drinking. and the rising gas prices. and the ... uh ... Bush administration?

*WINK*

Cam L Toe
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Cam L Toe »

martini wrote:besides selfishly bumping this up to keep my "virgin post", this happened just before one of my last absinthe deliveries -- before the US Customs Office informed me that i am no longer supposed to do that. i think. ugh. but oh, the fun i did have with the green fairy.
What?? Did you exceed the limit or is it no longer allowed?? :shock:
Allah will give to those who blow themselves up.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

stephswill wrote:
martini wrote:besides selfishly bumping this up to keep my "virgin post", this happened just before one of my last absinthe deliveries -- before the US Customs Office informed me that i am no longer supposed to do that. i think. ugh. but oh, the fun i did have with the green fairy.
What?? Did you exceed the limit or is it no longer allowed?? :shock:
he got lit up by customs, and got an 8 page letter to cease and decist ordering absinthe.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

martini wrote:
bella wrote:drink it as is..

can i have some?
*GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*

let it be your's.

my only regret is that i have only one liver to give . . .

also, i regret not being able to go to the convention again. but the second time, i must say, can only be subconsciously intentional because i have no excuse for not saving up in one year. except the girlfriend thing. and the drinking. and the rising gas prices. and the ... uh ... Bush administration?

*WINK*
I blame the war on terror for my missing the convention. My domestic drinking duties are essential in keeping the terrorists at bay.

martini
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by martini »

bluefox wrote:I blame the war on terror for my missing the convention. My domestic drinking duties are essential in keeping the terrorists at bay.
domestic duties? like vacuuming? methinks i am too undrunk to understand ... but 5pm is quick to come upon us here in OH.

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

martini wrote:
bluefox wrote:I blame the war on terror for my missing the convention. My domestic drinking duties are essential in keeping the terrorists at bay.
domestic duties? like vacuuming? methinks i am too undrunk to understand ... but 5pm is quick to come upon us here in OH.
No - my domestic drinking duties like drinking PBR and blatz.

That is why the terrorists hate us. They hate our freedom to by cheap (and cheap tasting) beer.