Do I need a lesson in proper bar drinking etiquette?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

Circling over Shannon wrote:...as I usually do at this place the bitch carded me, I was quite offended and pointed her in the direction of a wqaiter who's served me many times. So I got my beer and she got the shittiest tip ever (bout $1 on a $20 bill) I really thought about that to before I did it because I"ve been a waitress but she was also an aweful waitress. Anyway so I saw her on the street today and aparently she remembered me because she gacve me a glare whew!
You're calling another woman a 'bitch' because she was doing her job?

Being carded is no big deal. I don't want to drink an establishment with anyone under 21. Card on!

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

no. she wasn't really doing her job most of the night. I saw her maybe 3 times; hello, here's your food, here's my bill.

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

sometimes they're too busy to burp you.

She's a woman making a living, not a bitch

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

StoliGirl wrote:sometimes they're too busy to burp you.

She's a woman making a living, not a bitch
actually as I was leaving I saw what was keeping her busy-- a guy at the front whom she was chatting with. I'm not stupid, obviously if I see her running around all over the place I'll realize that she's busy and have sympathy. I was* a waitress if you didn't read my previous posts.

StoliGirl
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by StoliGirl »

That guy was her best tipper. She knew the score.