Stupid real life story

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

jerryg
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Stupid real life story

Post by jerryg »

Thought you all might appreciate this one. It's the true story of how my wife & I met. Actually, we met at a bar (surprise) and after a couple mis cues we set up the FIRST DATE. So, I get to her place to pick her up. I knock on the door of her apt and she opens it and I say "hey, you really look great (she did)" and as I'm saying it I look over her shoulder into the living room and see that she has... A BAR. My next sentance runs into my first, sort of like "Hey, you really look great is that a bar?...you have a BAR?!" Needless to say this is the woman I married. She's given up drinking due to ehalth reasons but has no problem hauling my drunk ass around to bars, parties, or anywhere else I migh drink too much.

Anyone else with touching stories of being brought together by booze-and not just for one night...

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

I went out with a girl for for years. I met her playing drunken spin the bottle. It was out turn in the closet. We just stayed in there all night. Next weekend, no one wanted to play spin the bottle. One we got drunk, we just went in the closet for the rest of the night anyway.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

Combat Rock wrote:I went out with a girl for for years. I met her playing drunken spin the bottle. It was out turn in the closet. We just stayed in there all night. Next weekend, no one wanted to play spin the bottle. One we got drunk, we just went in the closet for the rest of the night anyway.
<sniff> <sniff> That's just beautiful man. :cry: Touching.
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

you found yourself a good women Jerry. You're a lucky man.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"