You all should quit drinking and live healthier!!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

You all should quit drinking and live healthier!!

Post by CrunchyPissCrystals »

more for me!

Seriously though.

I bought a sixer of saranac today. i had seen it before and not tried it but thatnks to you drunkards i finally did. not too bad. sn is better though.

also bought a bottle of el jimador takillya. its ok but it pissed me off when I tried to open the fucker. the bottle has no thread (supposed to be corked) and the goddamn pourer that they fixed to the fucker was obviously defective. i held the bottle upside down and only got (literally) a drop. took about 10 minutes to get the thing off. now i cant close it. oh well, guess ill just have to finish it tonight. i contemplated smashing the top off, but i have a bit of a problem with drinking glass shards.
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
-Winston Churchill

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: You all should quit drinking and live healthier!!

Post by Mad Scientist »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:i contemplated smashing the top off, but i have a bit of a problem with drinking glass shards.
More tequila marinated glass shards for the rest of us, then... :lol:
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: You all should quit drinking and live healthier!!

Post by scream ale »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:57 pm
more for me!

Seriously though.

I bought a sixer of saranac today. i had seen it before and not tried it but thatnks to you drunkards i finally did. not too bad. sn is better though.

also bought a bottle of el jimador takillya. its ok but it pissed me off when I tried to open the fucker. the bottle has no thread (supposed to be corked) and the goddamn pourer that they fixed to the fucker was obviously defective. i held the bottle upside down and only got (literally) a drop. took about 10 minutes to get the thing off. now i cant close it. oh well, guess ill just have to finish it tonight. i contemplated smashing the top off, but i have a bit of a problem with drinking glass shards.
Saranac was the first fancy pants beer I ever tried that I liked. Black Forrest lager. Or something like that.