drinking injuries...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: drinking injuries...

Post by oettinger » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:12 am

givemesomepils wrote:
oettinger wrote:The russian buddy had this stupid going crazy moments when he suddenly punched you out of nowhere when drunk.
Idk if I could be friends with someone that does that, if I was it would end with us fighting. I have only been in 2 fights in the last decade, but my temper is to bad to not swing from my reflexes.
I`m a social worker for a reason (albeit "inactive"), we can take a beating plus then some and don`t care for hells sake. I just feel pity for the lost souls needing this kind of action to let their inner demons out. And yes there are some folks who better not drink. They give MDMers a bad rep
I do not remember posting that ^^^

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:40 pm

oettinger wrote:I`m..."inactive"
Every six hours, for six hours. The rest of the time is spent drinking mixtures of Bloody Marys, whisky and vodka and lemon (without changing or cleaning the drinking vessel).

Unconscious people can take quite a beating (and the occasional stabbing from Constantin).
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:15 am

Palinka wrote:
oettinger wrote:I`m..."inactive"
Every six hours, for six hours. The rest of the time is spent drinking mixtures of Bloody Marys, whisky and vodka and lemon (without changing or cleaning the drinking vessel).

Unconscious people can take quite a beating (and the occasional stabbing from Constantin).
He is a German. They do it on a boring Monday evening.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:20 am

Palinka wrote:without changing or cleaning the drinking vessel
If there is a safe way to dodge this bullet please enlighten me.
I own a coffee cup and a drinking cup, everything else is needles furniture catching dust

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Went out to Happy Hour with a coupla broads from High School on Friday. I ate all of 2 wings and drank many pints of Stoli O and club. I've got bruises on my head, my back and I'm pretty sure I broke a toe. Mother of pearl - I wasn't this beat up at the Con in Denver in '08! And I did break a toe there - and had a cut on it that didn't heal for 6 months - had to wear flip flops that whole winter - wasn't even a little happy about that.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:20 pm

I have a scar just behind my hairline from when I launched myself towards a dancefloor and hit the ceiling. Who the fuck puts a ceiling indoors anyway?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:15 am

Mr. Viking wrote:I have a scar just behind my hairline from when I launched myself towards a dancefloor and hit the ceiling. Who the fuck puts a ceiling indoors anyway?
And doors right, you want to be outside anyway, why the stupid obstacle course?

Also, shower curtains are not build to hang on to while drunk. I once took a drunken shower when all of a sudden the russian buddy... wait, this story is NSFW /In the end the toilet lid was broken / story

speed3914
Souse
Souse

Post by speed3914 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 pm

May have been "overserved" a bit a few weeks ago, and stumbled into my computer desk. A nice 18" long gash down my lower back lol was my reward. Bruises were epic! Never saw anything like them. At least now I have a reference point lol

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:25 am

speed3914 wrote:May have been "overserved" a bit a few weeks ago, and stumbled into my computer desk. A nice 18" long gash down my lower back lol was my reward. Bruises were epic! Never saw anything like them. At least now I have a reference point lol
You're gonna fit right in here, speedy.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

speed3914
Souse
Souse

Post by speed3914 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:48 pm

peetie44 wrote:
speed3914 wrote:May have been "overserved" a bit a few weeks ago, and stumbled into my computer desk. A nice 18" long gash down my lower back lol was my reward. Bruises were epic! Never saw anything like them. At least now I have a reference point lol

Wow I feel so proud! "wipes tear from corner of eye" Glad to be here :D

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm

peetie44 wrote:

Hehehe

That's what...

nah, too easy

Welcome speedster Drink a lot and post

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

I have a new one. idk all the details but, it went something like this.

I was really wanting some vodka last week so i got some i remember telling my friend your about to see someone this vodka the fastest you have ever seen in your life. the next thing i know I wake up in my room on top of a broken table with a horrible gash in the back of my ear.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

speed3914
Souse
Souse

Post by speed3914 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:55 pm

givemesomepils wrote:I have a new one. idk all the details but, it went something like this.

I was really wanting some vodka last week so i got some i remember telling my friend your about to see someone this vodka the fastest you have ever seen in your life. the next thing i know I wake up in my room on top of a broken table with a horrible gash in the back of my ear.

Bamm!!! That's what I'm talking about! Wear that gash with pride! Only a select few of us can lol

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 am

speed3914 wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:I have a new one. idk all the details but, it went something like this.

Bamm!!! That's what I'm talking about! Wear that gash with pride! Only a select few of us can lol
Or that Z on the forehead.

Did your cats survive the wreckage GMSP?

Rev. Dead Corpse
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Rev. Dead Corpse » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Other than the Tree Incident, which I am still under oath not to doscuss, the worst injury I've sustained "under the influence" was back in 1993. I was in Iwakuni Japan. I'd had a disappointing attempt at wooing a rather fit Female, had entirely too much Jim Beam, and had just gotten booted from the barracks by the Duty Sargent and a few others.

For some reason, I felt a need to take out my inchoate rage on an inanimate object prior to it reaching it's usually epic proportions. Namely, a blue utility box on the light pole out in front of said barracks.

Now, there is a right way, and a wrong way, to hit certain types of objects... 1/4" steel does not have a right way.

#5 meta carpal mid-shaft compression fracture.
<insert something profound here>