last nights posts

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

last nights posts

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

just checked my posts from yesterday (still having a hard time with the keyboard). did i write anything ledgible? i can't make out what the hell i was trying to write about. and let me say this about this morning.... OUCH! please jim beam, make the pain go away.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I got so drunk last night. I started drinking early yesterday and didn't stop until I passed out in a chair in front of the t.v. Remote in one hand, glass in another. I was so drunk I fell in love with the blonde gay guy on Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. I was trying to figure out how to contact him so we could get married and shop all the time. That's how drunk I was. I don't think I posted much last night. I hope I didn't. One more thing, I feel like I am moving in slow motion. To remedy that I have started drinking, so I will feel better. Big pitcher of Bloody Mary here. But what do people who don't drink do on Sunday morninings? I look forward to Sunday mornings, I know exactly what I will be doing. Vodka, tomato juice, tabasco, lemon juice and celery.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

jerryg
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by jerryg »

I think people who don't drink go to church on Sundays or something. Hard to say, I don't know anyone who doesn't drink.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

jerryg wrote:I think people who don't drink go to church on Sundays or something. Hard to say, I don't know anyone who doesn't drink.
Fuck 'em!
I played golf. Wankered out of my mind. Scarcely injured myself at all (a cracked rib doesn't count).
I love Sundays.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

I know exactly how you feel DPAW.... I'm still finding things I don't remember writting after I got home...this morning. Good times...good times. All these other posts are making me think I need to listen to "Sunday Morning Coming Down" even though it's afternoon now.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

An absolutely HUGE thanks to DPAW,I haven't laughed so much in ages. It was like watching someone get totally smashed, while you are undrunk. I loved the the total ignorance of any post subject and going off on a completely different tangent. I look forward to future posts and more power to your elbow my friend :D
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Oggar wrote:I know exactly how you feel DPAW.... I'm still finding things I don't remember writting after I got home...this morning. Good times...good times. All these other posts are making me think I need to listen to "Sunday Morning Coming Down" even though it's afternoon now.
speaking of sunday morninghs coming down, i just sang it, along with quite a few other johnny cash songx. fulsom prison blues, hot rod linclon(which is really hard to sing sobner, even more swo smashed), and ring of fire. talk about good times, damn i made stories to tell the grasndchioldren and great grandchildren tonight.

i can't sing worth a damn and have never even t4ried to sing karaoke before (well there was that time when i was turning 23 and i sang i'm too sexy by right said fred, but i try not to think aboput that). but dam i was havin' fun. my buddy is leaving for new york tomorrow so we started out with a poker run this morning that lasted about 100 miles and ended at a bar about 1/2 mile from my place. next thing i know, i'm in front of a crowd trying to keep up with the words to hot rod lincoln, very fast song, i didn't do so well.

a very large... veeerrry large 45 year old fell in love with me. she showed me her, uhh, business, and i ran like hell. but overall, the best time i've had in a long time. i'm going to miss that s.o.b. and his old lady. lots of good times and i'm not ready for themn to leave quite yet. but oh well, life goes on and new adventures begin.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.