Who's your favorite drinker of your drink of choice?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

stepheybaby
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by stepheybaby »

julius ceaser and his dog tom!

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Okay Circling, I swear I wasn't picking on you. Even drunk, I was not. Promise. You seem to be a good presence on this board. :) However, Shannon Dougherty sucks. Not as if I really care, or could get all that worked up about it, but... she just does. The all of, oh I don't know, two? times I ever saw a glimpse of her terrible TV programmes it was really funny how they went to great pains to disguise the fact that one eye is WAY higher than the other! Well mine aren't completely even either, but c'mon. That's what Veronica Lake- skater- devillock bangs are for.
Also, some production company chartered a bus to take loads of punk rockers from Minneapolis to Monticello to be extras in Mall Rats. And it seemed to be a consensus that that chick sucks. At least I got $80 out of the deal. :roll:
I'm glad you told the story of your avatar though. Thanks for sharing. :lol:

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

I'd love to have a few rounds of Duff beer with Barney Gumble,
Drink plum wine with Musashi Myamoto,
Or share a bottle of almond-laced tequila with just about anyone.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

I'd like to drink a Coqui 900 40oz with Schoolly D or RZA, or at least an 8-ball with Eazy-E or Snoop Dogg.

Other favorites are Bukowski or my deceased grandfather for Bourbon.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

I've already posted this but the late great Oliver Reed. A two fisted drinker, who didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of him.
I am proud to say my hero.
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

hurricanehurrie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by hurricanehurrie »

bluto when he chugged the 26oz'er...brings a tear to my eye

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

hurricanehurrie wrote:bluto when he chugged the 26oz'er...brings a tear to my eye
Oh God, how could I've forgotten the Honorable Senator on my list!
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:Okay Circling, I swear I wasn't picking on you. Even drunk, I was not. Promise. You seem to be a good presence on this board. :) ...one eye is WAY higher than the other! ...Also, some production company chartered a bus to take loads of punk rockers from Minneapolis to Monticello to be extras in Mall Rats. And it seemed to be a consensus that that chick sucks. At least I got $80 out of the deal. :roll:
I'm glad you told the story of your avatar though. Thanks for sharing. :lol:
Thank you so much (I love this board and everyone on it) :oops:
That is hilarious I've never noticed about her eye but I'm going to look from now on. And that is wicked cool that u were an extra in Mallrats! I love that movie. I've never seen her do a really good movie apart from that one. Just let it be known that my avatar has nothing to do with me liking her in any capacity.

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

scotch whiskey with Marie Antoinette

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Circling over Shannon wrote:scotch whiskey with Marie Antoinette
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
No such thing!
There is Scotch Whisky.
Every thing else is whiskey.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I don't do fantasy very well. I'm an alcoholic and my brain can only function on what, and/or who I see in front of me. It dare not venture out of those limits. If it does... has my lemmy put it....'somethings gonna happen, something something'.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Rowdydrunk79 wrote:
hurricanehurrie wrote:bluto when he chugged the 26oz'er...brings a tear to my eye
Oh God, how could I've forgotten the Honorable Senator on my list!
get the new dvd, hes president. my choice is scotch with bogart.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Mead and ale with Egil Skallagrimm (yeah nobody knows what I'm talking about)
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Margaritas with Jimmy Buffett, but made with rum, as tequila smells like cat piss. I guess that would make them daiquiris. Cuba Libres with Hemingway; I'd drink that fat bastard under the table! (i'm just jealous because he's such a good writer) Hmm... whatevers with Palinka. I love a challenge.

Girls? Oh yeah! A gallon or two of gallo rotgut wine with Mia, my maternal grandma. I sure miss the hell out of her. Basically, drinks with anyone that I don't have to haul upstairs, help puke, or nurse thru the next day's hangover (so that lets out Grumpy. Maybe I shouldn't call him FDC anymore)

Maybe something weak and girly with Lewis Carroll. So's maybe he'd write a story about an adult women that would be as cool as the Alice books.
like tears in rain

3DrinksAhead
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by 3DrinksAhead »

id like to get braced up behind a few bottles of scotch with sinatra. Preferably in vegas. Since that will never happen, id have to go with my #1 drinking partner, the notorious Esteban Fernandez. But he had to go back to Colombia. When i get down there him and i will engage in another of our famous benders. He refers to it as a "rock and roll diet", since we tend to consume nothing but alcohol, igaretes, and coffe. in that order.
"this is... wait. This... its.. jesus... hold on... shit... ok, this is neither the time, nor the... the place for... uh... do you have a cigarette?"