The definition of loaded?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

The definition of loaded?

Post by VodkaHero »

I keep having people tell me how loaded they were last night, and then they proceed to tell me all about it. What the hell? If you were loaded you shouldn't remember every detail! If you stop drinking to go to bed you weren't drinking right, you drink until you pass out!

Then, the other night this guy was telling me how he blacked out the other night, he was like "ya man, it was nuts, I was soooo drunk!". I mean what the fuck, I black out damn near every time I drink. He made it sound like he had been drunker than anyone in history.

Am I crazy here people?!?

ok that's my rant for the night, gonna go finish of the bottoms of half a dozen 5th's now.
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Of course you're crazy...you're here, aren't you? :)

But you're also right. I can tell you I got drunk. But if I black out I ask friends how I was and extract the truth from it.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Definition of loaded, friday night, sent messages, recieved messages. Sunday morning, what the fuck was i thinking about :roll:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Crux
Souse
Souse

Post by Crux »

I don't know. When I get supremely drunk, it's when I'm drinking by myself. And when it's a supreme drunk, it's when I black out at the end of it. The only stories I have to tell are the ones about where my conciousness remembers pouring a drink from a half-full bottle, and waking up with an empty one.

Not exactly interesting shit. Lambast these poseurs, or at least extort them for free drinks.

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

I was walking home from the bar last night, and I didn't think I was that drunk. I had three pints of stout (one was free because the bartender bought the house a drink when they gave Mosely the decision last night. de la Hoya obviously won and the bartender bet money on Mosely to win, and he felt bad about winning money on what was obviously a fixed fight. That bartender just bought my unconditional loyalty for such an honourbale move. Anyway...) and a really stiff bloody mary, so it's not like I was that loaded. But as I was walking through the park, I thought how nice a wee nap would be. Then an hour later, I woke up and moved over to sleep under a tree. As if the tree was going to protect me or something. Then an hour later I got up and went home. But my point is, would I do that if I was comepletely undrunk? Or was I just more messed up then I thought I was. I don't know, but it was nice sleeping on the grass in the middle of the park last night. Maybe it's something I should do undrunk.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

me last night posting
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Armed&Angry
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Armed&Angry »

I know I'm loaded when my every third word is "fuckers." At least that's the story I get from the rest of the gang.
Alcohol makes you honest. The undrunk man's thought is a drunk man's words. Being a drunk man at the moment, I can say this with the pure freedom and clarity of absolute truth: You have an amazing rack. It's changed my life.

- Armed&Angry

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

I was at a wedding and was introduced to someone by a close friend as:

"This is our old friend Sal, he likes to get drunk and say fuck a lot."
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

the strange thing aboyut wen i get stinkin drunk is not only do i forget things i did wen i was drunk, but also stuff i did before i started drinking. :twisted: is this normal??
mine's a pint

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

thirsty4beer wrote:the strange thing aboyut wen i get stinkin drunk is not only do i forget things i did wen i was drunk, but also stuff i did before i started drinking. :twisted: is this normal??
Damn right it is.
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

yeah, that's fine Thirsty, don't worry.
all that means is you need to start drinking earlier.
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

ah, so its not just me then? thank fuck for that :!:

maybe i need to drink more to activate my grey cells-well, here goes nothing........
mine's a pint

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

'sall good thats my goal
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

Booze is the cure for Alzheimer's, I can't believe we're the only ones who know that by now.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.