Mickeyed Last Night

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DrunkFishEat
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Mickeyed Last Night

Post by DrunkFishEat »

I had a mickey slipped in my drink last night. I work part-time as a runway model. This week is fashion week (in NY). Lots of shows, parties. After working a show last night, I went to one of the parties at the park in a tent. Drinks were flowing, lots of people. The last thing I remember was talking to a guy from Spain. I wake up around 4 AM on a park bench in Bryant Park. Clothes still intact, purse gone (credit card, about $150 cash), watch gone (which looked expensive, but I only paid $10 for it in the alley), and ring gone (that was worth $$$). I have no recollection of what happened. I do have a huge bruise on my back/shoulder area. I worked a show tonight, but I came home right after it was over. This was the first time this has happened to me, but in the past year, I have heard many other women say they were victim to this in public bars or parties. Very scary. I would rather you just snatch my purse and jewelry from me, than knock me out. Writing this, so people will be beware. It also happens to men.

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

I'm sorry to hear that, some people really suck.
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

This has been rife in britain for some time now, there are some evil bastards out there :evil:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

sorry to hear that, hopefully your week picks up
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Sorry to hear that that DFE. I got mickeyed a while back. It wasn't nice.
My sympathies.
Like you say, it ain't just the being robbed that is so upsetting, it is that some scumbag interferes with our drinks! Now that is low...
Last edited by Palinka (RIP) on Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Crux
Souse
Souse

Post by Crux »

It's a dreadful thing for anyone who likes to just go out for drinks. Sure, this time it's a knockout drug, but next time, it could be water, or lots of ice, or anything.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

How awful! And since the scumbag must have hit you on the back, and hard, why did he have to drug you too? I think he needs some acupuncture in a very sensitive place!
like tears in rain

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I am also saddened by your bad experience. What cowards these people are that slip these things into peoples drinks! You're right, they're worse than a pickpocket or pursesnatcher. At least they give people a chance to fight back or resist...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

SandBar
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by SandBar »

Sorry to hear about your bad night. Losers like the guy who slipped you the Mikey should have to get "loser" tatooed on their foreheads when caught (of course that's after we kick the shit out 'em). Always watch your drink, never accept an open drink from a stranger, and always party with friends who can watch your back.
Women and drink. Too much of either can drive you to the other.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

This sucks. Someone tried this at my bar, to a drink I made. But the intended victim caught it in time. Not the person who did it though.

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

i hate hearing about this kind of thing.what kind of a low life cowardly fuck does this to a person??.........and the authorities wonder why people take the law inti their own hands?
mine's a pint

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

thirsty4beer wrote:i hate hearing about this kind of thing.what kind of a low life cowardly fuck does this to a person??
Absoutly, thirsty! :evil: DFE, I hope you're going to be alright :(
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

Did you go to the hospital to get yourself checked out? You really should, just in case...
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

not that im saying it didnt happen because im not, seriously. had a friend of mine accused of it, turns out girl was very very drunk and just blacked out. but people who do that kinda thing are assholes and as Garfield always said "should be dragged out into the street amd shot"
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

DrunkFishEat
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by DrunkFishEat »

Thank you all for your empathy. Lots of police were in the park when I woke (because of the shows). I made a report and they provided me with medical assistance. I did not have to go to the hospital. I felt sluggish yesterday, and my shoulder is still sore. The perp(s) also took my cellphone, the police are hoping they may be able to use any calls or attempts to use my credit card to apprehend or identify the culprits. I won't hold my breath on that. I have warned people that are working at Bryant Park this week about my experience. I also notified the p.r. company that were hired by the sponsors of the event. I worked tonight, but came home to drink. I am treating myself with a bottle of Bookers. I love bourbon!!!