Gettin Shitty with Survivor

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Gettin Shitty with Survivor

Post by UnkleLemmy »

WooHoo! Just a little over an hour till the season premiere of my favorite guilty pleasure, Survivor! I love that show almost as much as booze. My whole family is addicited, when I lived with my parents we had to watch it on seperate tv's or else we couldn't concentrate enough on the show.

Anywho, I got back from the bar, have a few drinks in me, and plan on getting stinkin drunk! YeeHaa, pour me anothe Mr. Probst!

PS-Starting next week I'm gonna do a Survivor contest that everyone is free to enter. You have to pick who will be kicked off at the next show. If your right, you get a point. Most points at the end gets a as yet to be determined prize. Stay tuned for details and boat drinks.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Can I pick that the whole lot of them get devoured by wild animals?

Cause maybe then I would watch.

Alas, different strokes for different folks...
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

Lemmy, I could not be more with you. Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea the next Survivor was gonna start tonight! I'm kind of out of touch with tv these days - the only shows I watch now are Survivor, the Simpsons, That 70's Show, and Futurama. I'll be right there tonight, and I'll be there for your contest, too. Yay!
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

WooHoo, what a way to start off the show! The best premiere I've ever seen. My sister runs a Survivor pool that I'm in. Everybody throws in $5, gets a random survivor and if your guy wins you get the whole purse. My char is Rupert, this big, hairy freaky man in a skirt. He stole the other tribes shoes! Seriously! You have to appreciate theft! They're supposed top be pirates, anyways. Plus, a lay almost got sold as a sex slave to some freaky Panamanian women. God I love the state of modern television.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

UnkleLemmy wrote:WooHoo, what a way to start off the show! The best premiere I've ever seen. My sister runs a Survivor pool that I'm in. Everybody throws in $5, gets a random survivor and if your guy wins you get the whole purse. My char is Rupert, this big, hairy freaky man in a skirt. He stole the other tribes shoes! Seriously! You have to appreciate theft! They're supposed top be pirates, anyways. Plus, a lay almost got sold as a sex slave to some freaky Panamanian women. God I love the state of modern television.
SHHHHH SHHH SHHHHHH

It's only 6:30 here! You're going to ruin it!!!
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Reality fucking television. Beats Friends.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

fdoosey wrote:Can I pick that the whole lot of them get devoured by wild animals?

Cause maybe then I would watch.

Alas, different strokes for different folks...
The cast of Diff'rent Strokes, especially that wannabe Arnold, getting devoured by wild animals... Now that's reality TV I could get on board with.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

UnkleLemmy wrote:WooHoo, what a way to start off the show! The best premiere I've ever seen. My sister runs a Survivor pool that I'm in. Everybody throws in $5, gets a random survivor and if your guy wins you get the whole purse. My char is Rupert, this big, hairy freaky man in a skirt. He stole the other tribes shoes! Seriously! You have to appreciate theft! They're supposed top be pirates, anyways. Plus, a lay almost got sold as a sex slave to some freaky Panamanian women. God I love the state of modern television.
I have no idea if UnkleLemmy is serious or is doing schtick. I'm leaning towards the latter...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I don't know... I was hooked on the first season; but that was when it was new. I was also hooked on 'Firefly', so you never know.

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

Damnit! I can't watch the show until I get cable--this sucks. Where is it this year?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Circling over Shannon wrote:Damnit! I can't watch the show until I get cable--this sucks. Where is it this year?
It's on network tv. One of the big three. In the states at least.
Last edited by Frankennietzsche on Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Circling over Shannon wrote:Damnit! I can't watch the show until I get cable--this sucks. Where is it this year?
It's on network tv. One of the big three.
That's pretty funny. Wether you meant it as a joke or not. :lol:

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Sorry, I ammended it when I realized that COS might not be in America.

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

The big three killed my baby!
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

VodkaHero wrote:The big three killed my baby!
huh?