STRANGE

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

"The incident took place at a primary school in Darwin's northern suburbs..."

How appropriate, since the girl's parents obviously qualify for the award.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:whenever i crave a doobie, i remind myself of that night and then i only crave a beer, maybe some whiskey.
The Doobie Brothers. Takes me back. Remember Pine Knob. Which one was cute? I don't remember craving any of them.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:whenever i crave a doobie, i remind myself of that night and then i only crave a beer, maybe some whiskey.
The Doobie Brothers. Takes me back. Remember Pine Knob. Which one was cute? I don't remember craving any of them.
its not pine knob anymore. nows its some electrical companies name something something theatre.or center or something really shitty. its still the same place, but the name they changed it to just kinda ruins the whole thing.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:
its not pine knob anymore. nows its some electrical companies name something something theatre.or center or something really shitty. its still the same place, but the name they changed it to just kinda ruins the whole thing.
That sucks! No more Pine Knob? I had some great times there I cannot remember.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote: The Doobie Brothers. Takes me back. Remember Pine Knob. Which one was cute? I don't remember craving any of them.
That sucks! No more Pine Knob? I had some great times there I cannot remember.
the last time i was there, we were standing in the lawn watching santana's roadies set up stage when we heard some music playing about five feet to our right and noticed a large crowd gathering around us. i was kinda perturbed, i mean how did these assholes get guitars through the gate, and i got busted with a small bottle of gin well concealed in my waistline. turns out it was santana and i stood right next to him trippin' on 'shrooms while he played black magic woman acoustic. then they started the show.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Generic Jug wrote:"The incident took place at a primary school in Darwin's northern suburbs..."

Errrr...You might want to check your facts concerning The Darwin Awards. The girl's parents very obviously do not qualify.

In any case, just because the girl knew how to make a bong doesn't mean that she has ever used one. My nephew has taken his great-grandfathers hip-flask to show at school and the wee lad has certainly never had a drink of whisky.

I don't smoke cannabis but I can't see the harm in it. It's certainly less harmful than smoking tobacco. Indeed, there are benefits to be had from its use by people suffering from various ailments. Why is one drug approved for general use and another proscribed? All this crap about it being a "gateway drug" is just that; crap. If it were sold, from licensed premises, we would all benefit: those that wish to use cannabis would be able to without fear of arrest, the criminals that smuggle and peddle the drug would be out of business and another taxable product would be on the market to ensure the treasury can finance the government's spending.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

DrunkFishEat
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by DrunkFishEat »

Palinka wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:"The incident took place at a primary school in Darwin's northern suburbs..."

Errrr...You might want to check your facts concerning The Darwin Awards. The girl's parents very obviously do not qualify.

In any case, just because the girl knew how to make a bong doesn't mean that she has ever used one. My nephew has taken his great-grandfathers hip-flask to show at school and the wee lad has certainly never had a drink of whisky.

I don't smoke cannabis but I can't see the harm in it. It's certainly less harmful than smoking tobacco. Indeed, there are benefits to be had from its use by people suffering from various ailments. Why is one drug approved for general use and another proscribed? All this crap about it being a "gateway drug" is just that; crap. If it were sold, from licensed premises, we would all benefit: those that wish to use cannabis would be able to without fear of arrest, the criminals that smuggle and peddle the drug would be out of business and another taxable product would be on the market to ensure the treasury can finance the government's spending.
I think you have still have time to throw your hat in the ring for president.
You'd have my vote. I'd even hand out flyers.

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

DrunkFishEat wrote:
Palinka wrote:

I think you have still have time to throw your hat in the ring for president.
You'd have my vote. I'd even hand out flyers.
Hell i'll print them, free of charge, just set the drinks up :P
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I'll wear a sandwich board, with nothing underneath!! That ought to attract a few of Savage's customers...

Barca

Post by Barca »

LuckyStrikes wrote:I'll wear a sandwich board, with nothing underneath!! That ought to attract a few of Savage's customers...

It's true, the homeless love sandwiches.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

LuckyStrikes wrote:I'll wear a sandwich board, with nothing underneath!! That ought to attract a few of Savage's customers...
RIGHT!!! I will bring the camera :twisted:
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

barcalounge wrote:

It's true, the homeless love sandwiches.
Right you are! Her customers are homeless!!

God of Chunder
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by God of Chunder »

I'll wear chaps with nothing on underneath. Wait, I did that last night, didn't I?

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

jbraynolds wrote:I'll wear chaps with nothing on underneath. Wait, I did that last night, didn't I?
Why did the chaps have nothing on underneath? Were they students? And how on earth does one wear a chap?
On seconds thoughts, please don't answer that...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

thirsty4beer
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by thirsty4beer »

oh god, the images....no! make them stop :shock:
mine's a pint