ALCHOHOL SPONSOR!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

lazzy lester
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

ALCHOHOL SPONSOR!

Post by lazzy lester »

Got this idea from an another forum....

If u could, WHO WOULD U HAVE SPONSOR UR ALCHOHOLIC BINGES??

MY CHOICE::::::::::

KEITH "JACK O DANIELS" RICHARDS

:D
I DRINK IN ORDER NOT TO CRY

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Ooh, good question. If I HAD to pick a celebrity, it would be Denis Leary. I presume he likes him the drink.

But, any of you guys would make a great sponsor/enabler type.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

fdoosey wrote:Ooh, good question. If I HAD to pick a celebrity, it would be Denis Leary. I presume he likes him the drink.

But, any of you guys would make a great sponsor/enabler type.
awwww, thats so sweet
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

It's hard to say. There aren't good drunkard celeberties anymore. Oh sure, they drink, but they act like it's some kind of contagious desease. And I wonder why, considering there is a certain organization out there who will go nameless that considers anyone who has a drink, from an occasional social drinker to that guy who wouldn't leave me alone this morning on the bus (you know who I'm talking about) to have a disease. So drinking and not being proud of it doesn't make one a Drunkard in my not at all humble opinion. But I would say that gorgous woman who plays Karen on Will and Grace. Of coarse that's just her charecter, she's probably just a soccer mom in real life. But this is a hypothetical question, so it's my hyopthetical fantasy, and in my world, Karen gets me drunk and then she takes advantage of me.

Then she spanks me.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

I'd opt for Stoli. Absolut is so last year.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

pisullak
Tippler
Tippler

Post by pisullak »

Hey, what about the obvious??
George 'Johnny' Walker Bush

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Steve Dunleavy. Writer for the New York Post. Celebrity in news circles. Don't agree with his politics, but great drunk.
Gothamist's favorite drunk columnist, the New York Post's Steve Dunleavy, was pickpocketed last night. According to Newsday, he admitted being "very drunk... .comatose." Ah, just the way we like that bombastic Aussie. Dunleavy claims he "kicked the guy in the ass" but it was the police who later arrested the men.

A great Frank DiGiacomo piece about tabloid journalism and Steve Dunleavy. Gothamist now knows that when we're done blogging in the middle of the night, we should go to Langan's on West 47th to find Dunleavy and have a pint with him.

Posted by Jen Chung in Media
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Mr Sin
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Mr Sin »

It would have been George Best at one time or Ollie Reed but I think I would seetle for HRH Harry (I like to drink smoke drugs and shag ect..) Windsor ..just for the coverage by the media alone ...failing that the Pape would have to do......... :!:

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Mr Sin wrote:It would have been George Best at one time or Ollie Reed but I think I would seetle for HRH Harry (I like to drink smoke drugs and shag ect..) Windsor ..just for the coverage by the media alone ...failing that the Pape would have to do......... :!:
George Best - I know that name from "Big Strong Man", the drinking tune...please fill in a clueless Irish-American as to who this is...

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

fdoosey wrote:George Best - I know that name from "Big Strong Man", the drinking tune...please fill in a clueless Irish-American as to who this is...
Tsk tsk tsk. Such a short memory, Mr D.
George Best was a great footballer, played for Nothern Ireland and Manchester United (amongst other clubs) in the 1970's. A superb drunk.
If you cast your mind back you may remember I posted a link to a story about him getting into trouble with his wife and his doctor for going on a week long bender after getting a liver transplant. The sheer dedication is admirable.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Palinka wrote:
fdoosey wrote:George Best - I know that name from "Big Strong Man", the drinking tune...please fill in a clueless Irish-American as to who this is...
Tsk tsk tsk. Such a short memory, Mr D.
Hey, my head tries to keep all the info current. Besides, your football isn't big here, so names elude me.

Although it might warm your heart some to know my boss is from Spain and an apparently rabid Real Madrid fan, but the other guy I work with is a Ukranian football junkie. I think the two of them will have a row in the parking lot before long. They get pretty hot about the game. And they're drawing me in.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

fdoosey wrote:Hey, my head tries to keep all the info current. Besides, your football isn't big here, so names elude me...
I know but I thought that the post-transplant piss-up would have made the man's name memorable.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Drunk Injun

Post by Drunk Injun »

Everbody I come up with is dead. So I think I would go with Frank Sinatra or Harry Cary.
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.â€

bottomsup
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by bottomsup »

I think my drunk'n exploits would flurish under the expert tutelage of
Hunter Thompson.

l8tr
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Palinka wrote:
fdoosey wrote:Hey, my head tries to keep all the info current. Besides, your football isn't big here, so names elude me...
I know but I thought that the post-transplant piss-up would have made the man's name memorable.
Meh, nobody's perfect. But now I'll remember. Maybe.