Drunkard's trip to the store

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Drunkard's trip to the store

Post by DrunkenJackFlask »

I thought nothing of it at the time, until the guy in front of me in line looked at my purchase and laughed. I said, hey cut me some slack, man; my needs are very basic. At least I didn't crack open a bottle in line like last time...

The Pooba
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by The Pooba »

wow. now that IS basic. I usually have to at least throw in some beef jerky or microwave burritos or some kind of actual food product. Commendations.

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

I really love that picture. It's so simple, yet well-framed, and speaks volumes. It'd make an excellent desktop wallpaper.

I've gotten to the point where I definitely recognize the cashiers when I go to purchase my vodka. I wonder if they recognize me. I wonder if they're jealous, or laughing, or maybe even disgusted. I wonder if it turns them on just a little, this short blonde chick who comes in on a regular basis and walks out with nothing but that $9 plastic jug.

Oh yes. I think it does.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Generic Jug wrote:I really love that picture. It's so simple, yet well-framed, and speaks volumes. It'd make an excellent desktop wallpaper.

I've gotten to the point where I definitely recognize the cashiers when I go to purchase my vodka. I wonder if they recognize me. I wonder if they're jealous, or laughing, or maybe even disgusted. I wonder if it turns them on just a little, this short blonde chick who comes in on a regular basis and walks out with nothing but that $9 plastic jug.

Oh yes. I think it does.
Turns me on!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Generic Jug wrote:I've gotten to the point where I definitely recognize the cashiers when I go to purchase my vodka. I wonder if they recognize me. I wonder if they're jealous, or laughing, or maybe even disgusted.
I have a little temptation to try to "spread my purchases around" to different stores so that I'm not discovered for the drunk that I am. Kinda like when you're at a bar and you've been cut off by one bartender so you go to the other. In the end, it doesn't matter. I yam what I yam.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

DrunkenJackFlask wrote:
Generic Jug wrote:I've gotten to the point where I definitely recognize the cashiers when I go to purchase my vodka. I wonder if they recognize me. I wonder if they're jealous, or laughing, or maybe even disgusted.
I have a little temptation to try to "spread my purchases around" to different stores so that I'm not discovered for the drunk that I am. Kinda like when you're at a bar and you've been cut off by one bartender so you go to the other. In the end, it doesn't matter. I yam what I yam.
I do the sane.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Oh yeah, it turns me on, too. I've got a thing for short, drunk women. Actually, almost any kind of drunk woman, but short definitely has an edge.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I buy in quantity. The clerks think I have a huge blowout party every few weeks. Nope. Just fer me!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

DrunkenJackFlask wrote:Oh yeah, it turns me on, too. I've got a thing for short, drunk women. Actually, almost any kind of drunk woman, but short definitely has an edge.
5'11" here. I'll just mosey along...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Generic Jug wrote:It'd make an excellent desktop wallpaper.
My digicam shoots in 1280x960, if you want a copy.

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

LuckyStrikes wrote:
DrunkenJackFlask wrote:Oh yeah, it turns me on, too. I've got a thing for short, drunk women. Actually, almost any kind of drunk woman, but short definitely has an edge.
5'11" here. I'll just mosey along...
No no no no nono...wait! You're drunk, right? That still counts!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

fuck it. im dqne.

DrunkenJackFlask
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Frankennietzsche wrote:fuck it. im dqne.
Alright, the "o" and the "q" are way far apart on the keyboard. How the hell did you do that? And c'mon, you know you can have one more shot with us....

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

DrunkenJackFlask wrote:
That describes my feelings perfectly. When I see a cashier I know, I wonder if they think I'm a fucking lush. Sometimes I feel a little guilty, slinking up to the register with my jug, but I straighten up proud when I think of you guys.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Generic Jug wrote:
DrunkenJackFlask wrote:
That describes my feelings perfectly. When I see a cashier I know, I wonder if they think I'm a fucking lush. Sometimes I feel a little guilty, slinking up to the register with my jug, but I straighten up proud when I think of you guys.
I think that's the whole point of MDM. To against the current atmosphere of trying to make drunks ashamed of themselves. Drinking is good, and if that makes me an enabler, then I wear the title with pride.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse