I'm gonna become a wino

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I'm gonna become a wino

Post by UnkleLemmy »

I've decided to become a wino. There was a wine lady at the liqour store tonight so I bought (is that how ya spell it?) some. I like wine, but I dont drink itmuch. Anyways, I haed a bottle of wine and some beers and some shots of 100proof Rumplminz during survior and its tuned ut pretty good. I think I', gonna drink more wine. Itsgoood to get drunk on.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Wine is good. But I tend to throw back, like grape juice. Before you know it, it's gone. And then I want more...
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

LuckyStrikes wrote:Wine is good. But I tend to throw back, like grape juice. Before you know it, it's gone. And then I want more...
But Baby, the liqour store is next door to my house. We csanalways get more. They gave me free smaples toight!
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

7calspergram
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by 7calspergram »

UnkleLemmy wrote:
the liqour store is next door to my house
dammn, if we all were so lucky. I gotta sdrive to the liquor store and its risky when drunk, so i don't.

just damn.....
At 7 calories per gram, they STILL
won't list alcohol as an essential nutrient.
Pretty damned essential to me...

bottomsup
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by bottomsup »

i too enjoy a bottle of wine or 2 or 3 or 4...nasty hang-over though.
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella