Drunken Movies

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Enabler wrote:
Savage wrote:Enabler, you give me a perfect example to use when I argue that selective euthanization is a good idea.
never meant to suggest any kind of selection . Just a dumb cat. Some might say that darwinism. I just say dumb. and I should know. Had to mix cat food with ever clear to almost ten to one at first. wouldn't touch it if she could smell it. she learned though. still not sure what happened with that fryer.
Nabler, have you been drinking?
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I do want some fried chicken now. damn.
like tears in rain

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote:I do want some fried chicken now. damn.
I want to know what's in that damn popcorn chicken. worse than crack i tells you. and you can get some pretty nasty things in some cracks.
Mad Hatters Long Gone, But The Mercury Lingers On

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Enabler wrote:
Savage wrote:I do want some fried chicken now. damn.
I want to know what's in that damn popcorn chicken. worse than crack i tells you. and you can get some pretty nasty things in some cracks.
Do tell. Well, actually, don't.

I do this chicken that has to set overnight in the fridge in buttermilk, tabasco and other other stuff. So good you'd slap your grandma to get to it.
like tears in rain

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote: I do this chicken that has to set overnight in the fridge in buttermilk, tabasco and other other stuff. So good you'd slap your grandma to get to it.
And after digg'n that six feet i could use some chicken. But that other stuff catagory; i've found some scary stuff amongst that other. Scarier than whats in the crack even.

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

and as long as we're talking movies ya' gotta check out
Where the Buffalo Roam and see Bill Murray's Dr. Hunter S. Thompson at least once.

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by zak »

Savage wrote:I do this chicken that has to set overnight in the fridge in buttermilk, tabasco and other other stuff. So good you'd slap your grandma to get to it.
I would never slap my grandma to get anything. Well, maybe the last of the booze...
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.