So if i don't stop drinking i can assume its friday right?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

So if i don't stop drinking i can assume its friday right?

Post by Enabler »

or is that sunday? i always get that confused.
Mad Hatters Long Gone, But The Mercury Lingers On

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Friday? Damn. I guess I forgot to take a couple days worth of meds. Slainte! Kampai! And like that sort of thing.
like tears in rain

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote:Friday? Damn. I guess I forgot to take a couple days worth of meds. Slainte! Kampai! And like that sort of thing.

Well if you forgot how badly could you have needed them. High cholesterol is a rebuplican scam! Anyways, what are you implying? Its only a day you blackout not even that. 23 hours and 39 mins. I;m not that old. i'm pretty sure i can make the weekend start now. I just don't understand why you are working against me.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Enabler wrote:
Savage wrote:Friday? Damn. I guess I forgot to take a couple days worth of meds. Slainte! Kampai! And like that sort of thing.

Well if you forgot how badly could you have needed them. High cholesterol is a rebuplican scam! Anyways, what are you implying? Its only a day you blackout not even that. 23 hours and 39 mins. I;m not that old. i'm pretty sure i can make the weekend start now. I just don't understand why you are working against me.
Wait, someone just told me that it is just barely thursday. Why you lie to me? silly thing. Give me bourbon now and I will not cursem your unborn children
like tears in rain

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote: Wait, someone just told me that it is just barely thursday. Why you lie to me? silly thing. Give me bourbon now and I will not cursem your unborn children
Too much thursday already. soon joey will be on and i'm not sure the world can take another episode. and if it does, a cursem sound cheaper then that abortion. Hey anyone else hear that there is only one place to get an abortion in all of Mississippi. They almost have Roe overturned. send them some cursem too.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Why you here instead of the Pub?
like tears in rain

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote:Why you here instead of the Pub?
Is that a really deep question to make me feel dumb. or a really shallow question to make me feel dumb? Why are any of us anywhere instead of anywhere else? Have i broken decorum already? and i had a stemmed glass and every thing. i'll drag my ass to the pub then.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Enabler wrote:
Is that a really deep question to make me feel dumb. or a really shallow question to make me feel dumb? Why are any of us anywhere instead of anywhere else? Have i broken decorum already? and i had a stemmed glass and every thing. i'll drag my ass to the pub then.
No, it's just the the Pub is where people post general things. The AOGH used to be that, but then the alcohol Nazis came down on us and so the Pub came to be.
like tears in rain

Barca

Post by Barca »

Savage wrote:
No, it's just the the Pub is where people post general things. The AOGH used to be that, but then the alcohol Nazis came down on us and so the Pub came to be.
If we're all such assholes, why are you the one critiquing him for posting something alcohol-related in an alcohol forum?
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

Savage wrote:
Enabler wrote:
Bastards. It's bush's america all over again. Well that's is for this the read. And any one else posting here i well personly turn over to Alberto Gonzales! Long live states rights!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Barca wrote:
Savage wrote:
If we're all such assholes, why are you the one critiquing him for posting something alcohol-related in an alcohol forum?
I didn't say anyone is an asshole, and I don't think so, either. I think it was more like inviting him over where so many people were posting.
like tears in rain

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Savage wrote:
Barca wrote:
Savage wrote:
I didn't say anyone is an asshole, and I don't think so, either. I think it was more like inviting him over where so many people were posting.
Perhaps the term "Nazi" had something to do with this understanding then.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Ah, now that I am ever so much more undrunk tonight, I see that I committed a verbal faux pas. Quite inappropriate choice of phrase there, indeed.

I think having a forum devoted to the wonderful elixirs of life is a great thing, but as I suffer from a touch of AADD, the pub is the better place for me. However, I first entered the wonderful world of the Modern Drunkard through the Art. Please don't hate me if I drop in here, now and then?
like tears in rain

Barca

Post by Barca »

Savage wrote:Ah, now that I am ever so much more undrunk tonight, I see that I committed a verbal faux pas. Quite inappropriate choice of phrase there, indeed.

I think having a forum devoted to the wonderful elixirs of life is a great thing, but as I suffer from a touch of AADD, the pub is the better place for me. However, I first entered the wonderful world of the Modern Drunkard through the Art. Please don't hate me if I drop in here, now and then?
Your presence is always welcome. It's the hostility, both yours and mine, that's always unwelcome.

My apologies.
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Barca wrote:
Savage wrote:Ah, now that I am ever so much more undrunk tonight, I see that I committed a verbal faux pas. Quite inappropriate choice of phrase there, indeed.

Your presence is always welcome. It's the hostility, both yours and mine, that's always unwelcome.

My apologies.

Mine too. I may come across as prickly, but I really do not intend to be mean.
like tears in rain