You're all pussies

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

smokinglobby
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

You're all pussies

Post by smokinglobby »

You fucking assholes wouldn't know a good drink if it hit you in t he ass. I am fucking drunk, and I can outpost everyone of you motherfuckers. I've been drinking coors light all noight and i am so fucking wasted. bitch.

sqzn1off
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by sqzn1off »

Nah it really just means you suck.
THUMBS UP, LET'S DO THIS. LEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS

"Who wants to sex Matumbo?"

smokinglobby
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by smokinglobby »

sqzn1off wrote:Nah it really just means you suck.
Holy shit you undrunk faggot. You smell like day old feces you fucking tee totaller

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Smokin' Globby, why don't you go back to Romper Room, where you belong?
like tears in rain

smokinglobby
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

weak

Post by smokinglobby »

you people don't drink - you just sit around undrunk waiting for someone like me who is drunk to post something which might wake you up - then you like to act all high and mighty and point the accusing undrunk finger at a drunk like me, an unadulterated, pure, 100% drunk, and say "i am better than this person because i might imbibe, but i do not get obliterated."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmFUCK mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmYOU
BITCH!

go back to sleep in your pathetic little undrunk life where you visit this board every day and act like you're a drinker. Come back when you're a fall-down piss drunk who's ready for a real fight, you fucking whining pussies.

smokinglobby
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

smoker

Post by smokinglobby »

P.S. - hold my cock while I drive home drunk

smokinglobby
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

faggots

Post by smokinglobby »

P.P.S.
Real drunks don't have time to write a "signature". That's so undrunk.

P.P.P.S.
I blew a .14 and a .16 and STILL beat my first DWI.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: smoker

Post by Savage »

smokinglobby wrote:P.S. - hold my cock while I drive home drunk
I'm sorry, I can't find it. Would it be that wee little nub down there?

Oh, sorry. My mistake. That's just a bit of straying bellybutton lint. Poor dear. :(

But kudos on having called us all out. You are correct; we are not drunks. We only play them on TV. We are actually agents of MADD, and we are going to perform an intervention on your scabby ass right about now. The gentleman with the baseball bat will assist you to your seat, and your healing process will begin.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

:roll: >sigh< This is too, too boringly easy. Like bashing a mosquito with a sledgehammer. I'm gone.........
like tears in rain

teetotaler'sterror
Tippler
Tippler

Post by teetotaler'sterror »

smokinglobby....you call yourself a "real" drunk and then brag about being fucking wasted on Coors light? wow..Im impressed..thats a "real" drunks drink there...you drink like a high schooler motherfucker.....we have this thing called liquor that has a real alcoholic kick to it...and something else you cant get from that "we serve it cold so you can tell it from piss" you drink....taste...try that out and come back when you can drink like a man...or stick around..your good for a laugh...
wanna play "you drink"?

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Savage wrote::roll: >sigh< This is too, too boringly easy. Like bashing a mosquito with a sledgehammer. I'm gone.........
Well said M'Lady Savage!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

OK, who let the Special Ed preschool out early, and why weren't they dismissed into the custody of a parent or guardian?
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

zak
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: You're all pussies

Post by zak »

smokinglobby wrote:You fucking assholes wouldn't know a good drink if it hit you in t he ass. I am fucking drunk, and I can outpost everyone of you motherfuckers. I've been drinking coors light all noight and i am so fucking wasted. bitch.
Of course you can outpost everyone of you motherfuckers, you've been drinking coors light all night. I think most everyone hear will agree, we'ld rather drink zima than the colorado river piss that has gotten you "so fucking wasted"
this post brought to you by #summerofmargaritas10 cause, yeah it's going to be that kinda of summer where mixed drinks with tequila is going to taste all types of good and stuff, this summer '10 get yourself some margaritas and holler at ya boy.

The dirty swede
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by The dirty swede »

I'm a pussy!?

I wish! i'd just stay in all day, just playing with myself!

But wait, that's basically what I'm doing now..!
"Drink always and you shall never die"

Michel De Montaigne

Bender!
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: You're all pussies

Post by Bender! »

smokinglobby wrote:You fucking assholes wouldn't know a good drink if it hit you in t he ass. I am fucking drunk, and I can outpost everyone of you motherfuckers. I've been drinking coors light all noight and i am so fucking wasted. bitch.
Blow me. I've been drinking Whiskey all night and day. And I'm not wasted- hell I've just begun to drink. Your weak coors light couldn't hold a candle you little princess. I drink my Bourbon straight from the bottle.

Now run off to momma and post somewhere the other spoiled brats go.

Or- you could try being civilized when you come on to this board instead of trying to insult everybody.
Alcoholic is a medical term, Drunkard is a lifestyle. ~ Junkman.