Bitches.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

IntoxiChrist

Bitches.

Post by IntoxiChrist »

I'm with smokinglobby.

You're bitches. Pussies. Pathetic fucking whiners banning any abrasive elements.

Ban me. Fuck you.

I'll find some real drunks who can handle a little drunken criticism.

No rules. No regulations. No pants.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Bitches.

Post by greygoose »

IntoxiChrist wrote:I'm with smokinglobby.

You're bitches. Pussies. Pathetic fucking whiners banning any abrasive elements.

Ban me. Fuck you.

NO MORE COORS LIGHT FOR YOU, YOUNG MAN.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

the_grey_goose wrote:

Ban me. Fuck you.

Mm.

I made another post that none of you cockless cunts had the balls to say something after almost 20 views, but this lad here has done it for you. With a weak riposte. How sad.

What the fuck happened to this place?

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote:

Ban me. Fuck you.

Mm.

I made another post that none of you cockless cunts had the balls to say something after almost 20 views, but this lad here has done it for you. With a weak riposte. How sad.

There's no need to get personal. Join us in the Pub, all the cool kids are there.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

the_grey_goose wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote: NO MORE COORS LIGHT FOR YOU, YOUNG MAN.
Mm.

There's no need to get personal. Join us in the Pub, all the cool kids are there.
There are no cool kids anymore. They were all banned in the new wave of oversensitive retardation.

This used to be worth something. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm beset on all sides by children that need spanking.

I'll see you all at the convention, and I'll have my motherfucking spanking hand ready.

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote: Mm.

There are no cool kids anymore. They were all banned in the new wave of oversensitive retardation.

This used to be worth something. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm beset on all sides by children that need spanking.

I'll see you all at the convention, and I'll have my motherfucking spanking hand ready.
I, too, often spank with one hand and drink with the other.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

the_grey_goose wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote: There's no need to get personal. Join us in the Pub, all the cool kids are there.

A solid technique.

Don't any of you other little simpering cocksuckers have anything to say? Or are you too busy rubbing your crotches while you write PMs to the mods?

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

What a big man you are!

I oughta buy you a pack of gum and teach you how to chew it!

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

bluefox wrote:What a big man you are!

While your retort was limp-dicked and irrelevant, at least you made one. Kudos, sir!

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote: There are no cool kids anymore. They were all banned in the new wave of oversensitive retardation.

A solid technique.

Don't any of you other little simpering cocksuckers have anything to say? Or are you too busy rubbing your crotches while you write PMs to the mods?
Perhaps they're in other threads making normal, pleasant conversation instead of randomly starting shit.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Generic Jug wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote:
the_grey_goose wrote: I, too, often spank with one hand and drink with the other.
A solid technique.

Perhaps they're in other threads making normal, pleasant conversation instead of randomly starting shit.
Thread views say otherwise. Don't divert the issue.

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

IntoxiChrist wrote:

While your retort was limp-dicked and irrelevant, at least you made one. Kudos, sir!
Al Pacino is never limp-dicked.

"Okay! You wannna play rough? Okay! Come say hello to my little friend."

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

IntoxiChrist wrote:

Fuck you.

Sorry, I love the classics.

IntoxiChrist

Post by IntoxiChrist »

JohnnyTequila wrote:
IntoxiChrist wrote:

Fuck you.

Sorry, I love the classics.
Got anything else to say? Your opinion, I respect.

Antonio Gramsci
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Antonio Gramsci »

I had sex with your wife.

While she was in a coma.
"What is your nationality?"
"I'm a drunkard."