I'm Lighting Cigars with 20's

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

dipsomaniac
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

I'm Lighting Cigars with 20's

Post by dipsomaniac »

I've made it. I've finally made it. Light the grand mariner for my cigar and rosin up the viola. Dear god don't burn the sugar No, no, not the brown stuff man! The good white stuff, ever so slightly caramelize in the spoon and the pour beautiful green douche bag juice all up in my chilled flute. Now pass the champagne. Next stop Lollypop Island. ya know working for Modern Drunkard Magazine is a little like being a pure gentleman. Gentle man of leisure that is. Swimming pools movie stars...

...oh frankie will you tell the garde manger to put another slice of salmon mousse on the buffet? btw what time is Reinhard Heydrich gonna get here so we can get down to business?
Ginger, Ginger as Spice, as an Aquavit and as Spice Girl

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

another moderor drunk with power....
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: I'm Lighting Cigars with 20's

Post by waahoohah »

dipsomaniac wrote:I've made it. I've finally made it. Light the grand mariner for my cigar and rosin up the viola. Dear god don't burn the sugar No, no, not the brown stuff man! The good white stuff, ever so slightly caramelize in the spoon and the pour beautiful green douche bag juice all up in my chilled flute. Now pass the champagne. Next stop Lollypop Island. ya know working for Modern Drunkard Magazine is a little like being a pure gentleman. Gentle man of leisure that is. Swimming pools movie stars...

...oh frankie will you tell the garde manger to put another slice of salmon mousse on the buffet? btw what time is Reinhard Heydrich gonna get here so we can get down to business?
I could watch your av all night.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

waahoohah wrote:
dipsomaniac wrote:I've made it. I've finally made it. Light the grand mariner for my cigar and rosin up the viola. Dear god don't burn the sugar No, no, not the brown stuff man! The good white stuff, ever so slightly caramelize in the spoon and the pour beautiful green douche bag juice all up in my chilled flute. Now pass the champagne. Next stop Lollypop Island. ya know working for Modern Drunkard Magazine is a little like being a pure gentleman. Gentle man of leisure that is. Swimming pools movie stars...

This is all correct.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

Jimmy&Guinney

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

waahoohah wrote:

This is all correct.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

I don't wish to write....

Post by waahoohah »

It seems vaguely like work. But, In exchange for "research materials", I'll let a writer follow me around and take notes.
If said writer falls down on the job, I may even cover for him.
Whattaya say?
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald