Gross Stuff

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scumbag
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: Gross Stuff

Post by scumbag »

Illiniwek wrote:
fizzmaster wrote:I love Chelada's, I learned of them drinking with Mexicans in dog tracks in Tucson. A well made Chelada, consisting of light beer, Clamato, with extra spices is f'ng delicious and a better hangover cure than a bloody mary. The pre-canned variety is gross. The only place I've ever seen em is in Austin Texas and Northampton, MA, which is friggin hilarious to me.
The fact that something queer exists in Northampton, MA, shouldn't come as any kind of surprise.
I actually think I might drink this shit since I have an affinity for bloody mary's. I live in Easthampton just a hop from Northampton. My drinking leads me too a place where I must question my sexuality. Not good. : (

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

Sorry. Maybe Northampton has changed in the 14 year since I've been there. It's still in the "Happy Valley", no?

FearNoBeer
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by FearNoBeer »

[quote="Hangover Heartattack"]seriously though this shit might be the most disgusting "beer" ever.
[img]http://www.rumorsdaily.com/brd/wp-conte ... 380new.jpg[/img]
tastes kinda like tomato soda and something i can't even think of a word for.[/quote]

Well, is Bud a BEER anyway? Water without no kick, I´ll say. Sorry for all you Bud-lovers...well not.
Evil remains Evil...

Hangover Heartattack
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Hangover Heartattack »

true Bud in general is a pretty disgusting beer. But this shit is the first beer in a looong time to actually make me gag. the only thing worse that comes to mind is Four-O. Its the worst malt liquor ive EVER had.

scumbag
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by scumbag »

Illiniwek wrote:Sorry. Maybe Northampton has changed in the 14 year since I've been there. It's still in the "Happy Valley", no?
Indeed it is.With Smith right there there's a huge lesbian and transgender community, but not the lipstick type or the drag queen types I'm used too. More really crunchy angry types so you get all the gender bending with none of the fun. To be fair I have met a few goofy bull-dykes out there I've gotten on with just fine. I'm just still not used to the sheer volume of hippy gay that is Northampton. There's very little un-injected testosterone in Northampton these days. I need to get the hell out of this town.

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

scumbag wrote:
Illiniwek wrote:Sorry. Maybe Northampton has changed in the 14 year since I've been there. It's still in the "Happy Valley", no?
Indeed it is.With Smith right there there's a huge lesbian and transgender community, but not the lipstick type or the drag queen types I'm used too. More really crunchy angry types so you get all the gender bending with none of the fun. To be fair I have met a few goofy bull-dykes out there I've gotten on with just fine. I'm just still not used to the sheer volume of hippy gay that is Northampton. There's very little un-injected testosterone in Northampton these days. I need to get the hell out of this town.
so in other words, it hasn't changed a bit in the 14 years since we lived in Amherst.

scumbag
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by scumbag »

Illiniwek wrote:so in other words, it hasn't changed a bit in the 14 years since we lived in Amherst.
So it's been like this over 14 years? Horrifying. Simply horrifying.

Illiniwek

Post by Illiniwek »

My wife and I only lived in Amherst for 1 year. She was in a grad program at UMASS. I worked at a place in Springfield. I asked the guys I worked with if they knew a good place for seafood in the Amherst area. One guy suggested a place called "Northstar" (I think - again, 14 years) in Northampton. We go, have a lovely dinner, a bit late. Well around 8:30ish pm, we're finishing up dinner and a guy starts bringing in PA equipment. Gets it all set up, a lot of womyn start coming in. At 9, the music starts up. All the womyn start dancing, nay, grinding, to the music.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

scumbag
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by scumbag »

Heheheh, yup, that's Northampton. 2 years here for me. This town has ruined girl on girl for me forever. Best way I heard it put, you're lucky if you can figure out what gender they are before you get a whiff of their body odor. Screw political correctness. I hate Northampton. Anyone here from Northampton? Clear out, I plan on napalming it. Grrrrrrr