Hiding your booze...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rusty_Shackleford
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Hiding your booze...

Post by Rusty_Shackleford »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:58 pm
I hide it in my closet under a basket of pretend dirty laundry. The WHITES.
RACIST!!!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^
At any cost I shall hide my booze!

Okole maluna!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

I don't have to physically hide my booze, I do absolutely hide how much I'm drinking/have drunk from the mrs. My dad is a pretty shitty drunk and while he's a good guy the booze hasn't done him many favours. He has Liver disease now and he is a bit of a nightmare for my mum when he's drunk which is every day. My mrs seems to think that I am heading the same route whenever she notices me drink more than what the health board would consider reasonable (hardly fucking anything) Basically what it means is that when I've drank 20 beers I try and pretend I've had 4 or 5 and when I drink a litre of bourbon I say I've had a couple of shots. It's not too bad as she doesn't really notice. I have also taken to drinking bigger and bigger drinks as she doesn't tend to discriminate by volume of pour but rather by number of refills. Means I often drink my gin and tonics and bourbon cokes by the 20oz and beers only tall boys. I mean the worst thing that happens is she goes into a mood so even when I'm caught out it's not the end of the world. When she sees me coming home with huge quantities of booze I always claim there was a great offer on....not that this is just what I plan on drinking tonight. hah
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 pm
...and when I drink a litre of bourbon I say I've had a couple of shots...
Damn, you are a booze-hiding ninja. A liter of liquor has me in slurrville, which is really hard to hide.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I don`t have to hide from my soon to be wife, it`s the opposite. She comes home from the liquor store, one bottle opened already, "Hey where`s my vodka?" Don`t try to hide my ratio in the fridge again
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am
I don`t have to hide from my soon to be wife, it`s the opposite. She comes home from the liquor store, one bottle opened already, "Hey where`s my vodka?" Don`t try to hide my ratio in the fridge again
'Tiz best to not have to hide it, indeed. Lucky anyone is with a significant other that understands your alcoholism.

To truly let go and thrive, you can't be worried about appearing drunk.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am
'Tiz best to not have to hide it, indeed. Lucky anyone is with a significant other that understands your alcoholism.

To truly let go and thrive, you can't be worried about appearing drunk.
We can`t take each other serious without a drink or two. You have been there, saw it
Drink!