going past shitfaced is brilliant

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

phil

going past shitfaced is brilliant

Post by phil »

it is.

savage swiller

Post by savage swiller »

no it isn't. if you are able to post, you are merely a poseur. the truly drunk mumble to themselves.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

decided i would go back to realllly old posts and this one amused me, lets see if i can bring it back to life. i must agree with savage on that one
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

I beg to differ. A couple months back I posted some stuff (OK, 2 posts) while blind drunk. I passed out and barfed on myself minutes after that.

It can be done. Just not well.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

If you are able to post coherently, or remember how many drinks you have had you have not had enough.
It would always irritate me when some jackhole would come up to me thumping his chest, "I done had me 9 coors lites!!"
Son I just pissed that much into the toilet.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

again with the coors... someone is trying to kill me. I still dont believe that stuff is beer, tastes like water and looks like pisswater with carbonation
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'll drink ceers. To undrunk up.

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

9 coors lights equals like 3 budweisers or one Double Bock.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

fdoosey wrote:9 coors lights equals like 3 budweisers or one Double Bock.
...and two full bladders

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Mmmmm ddoooooouuubbbbllleee bbboooooockkkkkk *drools*

If you are ever in Texas you need to Pick up a Shiner Bock. Fantastic amber beer it is.

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

I still strive to get absolutely smashed some day and post on here, just so I have a record and emberassment can ensue. We need more drunk posts damnit!
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

zombiewoff
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by zombiewoff »

Omar The Tentmaker wrote:again with the coors... someone is trying to kill me. I still dont believe that stuff is beer, tastes like water and looks like pisswater with carbonation
Sir, we got the results back from the lab. A mountain goats been pissing in your spring water....
If you were my midget, I'd treat you like a princess.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Combat Rock wrote:I still strive to get absolutely smashed some day and post on here, just so I have a record and emberassment can ensue. We need more drunk posts damnit!
hey im tryin to keep up my part of the drunk quotes specially last nite, and reviving old ones too what mor can i dop? and damn goats, id kill em al off if they werent such good beercan disposals

zin
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by zin »

The way I see it there is three stages of drunkeness.
Loaded
Hammered
Shitfaced

Going passed shitfaced results pretty much in what I did last night: vomit
And vomiting is oh so necessary but never nice.

Crux
Souse
Souse

Vomit; the unsung hero

Post by Crux »

On the contrary. A good roman shower, while probably costing you it's volume in otherwise good booze, is like the round start bell. All the talk, the warm-ups, the posturing is out of the way. You know what you're there for. You reach that pinnacle of excitement and giddiness, maybe your toes have gone numb and your mouth tastes like a sugar-dipped tobacco leaf, and there comes that harsh, ultimately real clearer of the air and esophogeal tract.

And now you're primed, because after the next drink goes down, your stomach knows that you're not fucking around anymore. You're ready to break the wall and raise the fifth sheet. Just so long as you haven't puked on yourself and ruined clothing, you're bulletproof, and the only way you can go is up for the next shot.