Beer in the shower

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

FarmerJones
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Beer in the shower

Post by FarmerJones »

I don't think The Magazine has ever done an article on this before, but maybe they should. Done correctly, it's the most beautiful experience a person can imagine. From that moment forward, you will never shower without beer again (and nor should you). Perfect for both weekends and work days, this beer will make your day bright and sunny.

1. Grab a beer. I recommend a good, light, "summer bar-b-que" beer.
2. Head to the shower, and turn the water on HOT. Very hot. Your skin should be on the verge of boiling off your bones when you hop in, and the bathroom should turn into a sauna.
3. Stand facing the water for a few minutes, and let the water beat down on your chest.

Now, this is the best part --

4. Drink some beer. Feel it move down your throat, through your esophagus, and lay down in your belly. Bask in the glory.

The part of waking up, people.

Otter
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Beer in the shower

Post by Otter »

drinking beer in the shower is the only thing better than eating watermelon in the shower!

Booz Hound
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Booz Hound »

I couldn't agree more, nothing better. Cans are better because I have accidentally dropped a bottle, not pretty.
Fear the Man, kill the snitch. Just remember life's a bitch.
- Motorhead

Oh nooo, my brain!
- Hans Moleman

KaosDad
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by KaosDad »

During the good months I ride a motorcycle to work. During the summer, I arrive home a stinky, sweaty mess. The cure:

1) Shuck jacket & boots
2) Smooch KaosMom
3) Mix drink - STRONG
4) Head to shower WITH DRINK
5) Energe clean AND refreshed

YESH!

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

This is the only reason they call it High Life...
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Martini Time
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Martini Time »

A little MDM archeology reveals the sage musings of he they call Barca.
"Martinis are a balm against a sordid world, a shield against all that is sullied, rushed and coarse"

the green fairy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by the green fairy »

mixed drinks are a little trickier, cause they get water in them more easy.
i guess that's why you said make it strong.
hah.
i make drinks strong anyways.
measuring is for pussies...
and bartenders
sometimes I think it's a shame, when I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain - Gordon Lightfoot

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

the green fairy wrote:mixed drinks are a little trickier, cause they get water in them more easy.
i guess that's why you said make it strong.
hah.
i make drinks strong anyways.
measuring is for pussies...
and bartenders
Not the good ones, lady. I eyeball that shit.
I don't care what they say about you... I think you're alright.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Pounded a Heineken in the shower today after a long ass day painting barns in the heat. It was fucking bliss. I think I drained the bottle in 4 sips.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

When I get home from hockey (or softball, volleyball, work, etc) and need a shower, a can of High Life almost always accompanies me. Or when I am about to head out to the bar, the last of my "frontloading" beers is downed in the shower.

But on those odd occasions when a lady is at my place, they always seem to notice the 2 or 3 empties on the back of the tub. They ask me if I drink in the shower. I ask them why they don't.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Martini Time wrote:A little MDM archeology reveals the sage musings of he they call Barca.
I was just going through my saved documents looking for a updated phone list and saw that. Coincidence? Some Jungian synchronicity? Woo knows...
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Rip Rufus wrote:When I get home from hockey (or softball, volleyball, work, etc) and need a shower, a can of High Life almost always accompanies me. Or when I am about to head out to the bar, the last of my "frontloading" beers is downed in the shower.

But on those odd occasions when a lady is at my place, they always seem to notice the 2 or 3 empties on the back of the tub. They ask me if I drink in the shower. I ask them why they don't.
The only girl to stay with me for over a year took pictures of me chugging off of a keg while showering on the 2nd day I knew her. It was a fucking star crossed match.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

FearNoBeer
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by FearNoBeer »

[quote="FarmerJones"]I don't think The Magazine has ever done an article on this before, but maybe they should. Done correctly, it's the most beautiful experience a person can imagine. From that moment forward, you will never shower without beer again (and nor should you). Perfect for both weekends and work days, this beer will make your day bright and sunny.

1. Grab a beer. I recommend a good, light, "summer bar-b-que" beer.
2. Head to the shower, and turn the water on HOT. Very hot. Your skin should be on the verge of boiling off your bones when you hop in, and the bathroom should turn into a sauna.
3. Stand facing the water for a few minutes, and let the water beat down on your chest.

Now, this is the best part --

4. Drink some beer. Feel it move down your throat, through your esophagus, and lay down in your belly. Bask in the glory.

The part of waking up, people.[/quote]

Well, having a cold BEER at the sauna is just...great. Not in the shower, though. You might catch water in your BEER...
Evil remains Evil...

drunken parrot
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by drunken parrot »

having a well heated swimming pool has a similar effect. nothing better than turning the pool heater on high for a few hours, then go into a 95 degree pool with a frosty ice-cold
There's a pain, so insane that I fight but can't tame, and my mind battles on as my body lies lame---mike muir

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

fizzmaster wrote:
Rip Rufus wrote:When I get home from hockey (or softball, volleyball, work, etc) and need a shower, a can of High Life almost always accompanies me. Or when I am about to head out to the bar, the last of my "frontloading" beers is downed in the shower.

The only girl to stay with me for over a year took pictures of me chugging off of a keg while showering on the 2nd day I knew her. It was a fucking star crossed match.
you've obviously never met THIS girl.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.