Carrying a flask

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Carrying a flask

Post by Miklo »

The Frederick wrote:I'd love to get a flask. They call this the liberal age, but I dunno, they're all prudes to me. They don't drink, they don't smoke, and you should have seen the reactions of my friends when I told them my last shack up involved bondage and spanking with a spatula.
Sounds like you need to take some time to concider who your friends really are. You wont get a flask because your scared of their reaction, as far as your last shack up, mixing things up is essential for satisfaction. I bet your friends are teetolers, que no?
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

good company will always turn a blind eye, bad company is a good band, but apart from them, not worth knowing
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Found the perfect gift

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

solves all the problems, flask's a bit small though
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I have three. One stainless, one stainless with a camo cover and one from Stanley like the one I sen Bluto. I love the Stanley one. Not shaped well for hip carry but perfect for the inside jacket pocket.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... lor_name=x
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

My favourite 'flask' is a plastic bottle of Sprite (50% Sprite, 50 % vodka). Nobody's suspicious about it.

willerror
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by willerror »

I got mad at my flask a couple weeks ago while I was out drinking beer - it was empty. Sadly I threw it off a parking deck. I feel so bad, that's no way to treat a friend.

Now, technically what he's got isn't a flask, but it *could* have been one, but it's one of my favorite vintage scenes of drinking hard booze in movies, Bogart in THE BIG SLEEP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2BU8-7kQLI

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

A man without a flask is less than half a man

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Many is th4e time on this board I have touted the positive aspects of my 16oz plastic flask, but for those of you drunks with short memory or those that just got here I will again. First off its fucking 16 ounces, its plastic so you can drop it and shit, and if you lose it or have to ditch it what ar you out like $2.99? good shit. and it hold 16 ounces.
Yeah i got fancy flasksk but they are mainly for show or special occasions. Go with the cheapo plastic . I got one right here and probably a couple in these boxes i packed up, which may or may not have liquor inb them right now bitch.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:Many is th4e time on this board I have touted the positive aspects of my 16oz plastic flask, but for those of you drunks with short memory or those that just got here I will again. First off its fucking 16 ounces, its plastic so you can drop it and shit, and if you lose it or have to ditch it what ar you out like $2.99? good shit. and it hold 16 ounces.
Yeah i got fancy flasksk but they are mainly for show or special occasions. Go with the cheapo plastic . I got one right here and probably a couple in these boxes i packed up, which may or may not have liquor inb them right now bitch.
might as well chime in again with the "+1" for you fuckers with poor memories.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Glasgae Sam
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Glasgae Sam »

It was my boss's birthday the other week. I bought him a flask and filled it with Jaeger (not my choice, but he puts it away like noones business on nights out). It's not enough to rock a flask yourself and hope the rest of the world catches up, you need to spread the message! ;)
Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda water the day after.

www.drunchblog.com <- it's full of pictures of epic breakfasts made by me and my friends. That's about it.

grippingthewheel
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by grippingthewheel »

BBoozer wrote:
FNZ wrote:I carry a skin of wine along with my iron rations wherever I go.
That's right. When walking through Spain, about ten years ago, I always carried a bota (goat skin flask). It carried me through the day and nobody was ever suspicous about it. In fact, it was great to share and make friends.
Orcs.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

grippingthewheel

Post by grippingthewheel »

Geezus. Carry a flask or two. Bourbon AND whiskey. No big whoop.
"Please welcomce in all his diluted glory the man whose story writes itself not unlike mine who feveriously types awaiting his next sip before the whipping, anticiapation is making me want to strangle someone." ~whiskyprick

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

I carry my wine in a foreskin.

I'm getting a bigger one for Christmas. It is gonna be made with five skins.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Screwball wrote:I carry my wine in a foreskin.

I'm getting a bigger one for Christmas. It is gonna be made with five skins.
You'll need to get new pants.
I'll miss you, pallie.