Getting drunk quick.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Getting drunk quick.

Post by JimLahey »

Post your strategies for getting drunk quick.
We've all been there. We're home late, we still want a good buzz to enjoy before bed and be able to get up at a decent time for work.
I make it happen with, beer, whiskey, and some water. I down the first beer with a giant's thirst, and open the second one. In between each beer you have a few shots of whiskey and wash it down with more beer.
Calculate your time to still get a good night's sleep and work within it (less time to sleep means faster drinking).
Glass of water nearby to keep me reasonably hydrated. And a small meal ready (that I didn't burn to a crisp) for when I'm ready to pass out. The more I drink the more I begin to feel like a chemist.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Getting drunk quick.

Post by Mr. Viking »

pint filled half with whisk(e)y, half tapwater, makes it go down easier, down it quickly, have a few pints of water sitting on the bedside table, remember to piss and clean your teeth, then into bed, hopefully before you feel it kick in
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Booze enema.

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Chug a bunch of high strength beer. Have some whisky ready to finish the job...
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Chug liquer.

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

...it's easy, shots. kick it off with 4-6 shots, wait for it to come on like a train and have another one whenever the fuck you want(it will be often)

Reminds me of this concert I went too, I brought a pint(375ml) of Vodka and managed to drink it all in a hotel room straight from the bottle, just chasing it with cranberry juice... my thinking at the time was that I didn't want to try to sneak it in, so had to hide it all in my blood stream. It couldn't have been more than 20 minutes to get it all down. As I entered the place(after a short drive) I was already falling-down style drunk, then I blacked out but apparently I was "Freaking out" and screaming the words to the songs all drunkenly and falling on strangers. As I came down and memory started working again it was a very wierd drunk, like tripping on something, lots of assocciative thinking, feeling of invincibility, not much Euphoria. Since I made it out unscathed, it was good fun. Haven't tried to duplicate that feat
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Chug as much as you can of whatever.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

DeeboCools wrote:...it's easy, shots. kick it off with 4-6 shots, wait for it to come on like a train and have another one whenever the fuck you want(it will be often)

Reminds me of this concert I went too, I brought a pint(375ml) of Vodka and managed to drink it all in a hotel room straight from the bottle, just chasing it with cranberry juice... my thinking at the time was that I didn't want to try to sneak it in, so had to hide it all in my blood stream. It couldn't have been more than 20 minutes to get it all down. As I entered the place(after a short drive) I was already falling-down style drunk, then I blacked out but apparently I was "Freaking out" and screaming the words to the songs all drunkenly and falling on strangers. As I came down and memory started working again it was a very wierd drunk, like tripping on something, lots of assocciative thinking, feeling of invincibility, not much Euphoria. Since I made it out unscathed, it was good fun. Haven't tried to duplicate that feat
Haha, this is a good story. I had a similar drunken experience at a concert. Drank a bunch of whiskey and beer in a very short amount of time. Had a blast. A massive meal at a pub afterwards kept me balanced though (with Guinness!).

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

I have a set of 8 shot glasses, i line them up on my bar and fill them all up. Grab a beer for a chaser ( if you need one) and proceede to slam them back one after another with sips of beer inbetween and then chug the rest of the beer. Then i go lay down. This works best if you have an empty stomach. enjoy the glow, go to sleep.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Miklo wrote:I have a set of 8 shot glasses, i line them up on my bar and fill them all up. Grab a beer for a chaser ( if you need one) and proceede to slam them back one after another with sips of beer inbetween and then chug the rest of the beer. Then i go lay down. This works best if you have an empty stomach. enjoy the glow, go to sleep.
Wow. Sounds powerful. How long does this drunken ritual take?

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

JimLahey wrote:
Miklo wrote:I have a set of 8 shot glasses, i line them up on my bar and fill them all up. Grab a beer for a chaser ( if you need one) and proceede to slam them back one after another with sips of beer inbetween and then chug the rest of the beer. Then i go lay down. This works best if you have an empty stomach. enjoy the glow, go to sleep.
Wow. Sounds powerful. How long does this drunken ritual take?
Well...It all depends on the mood. Traditionally though the process is as follows: Ill turn on the stereo, or maby a little TV. Then line up the 8 shots and fill em. Sit back and relax, the first 2 will be down right away, which point I will then open the beer and coast on that and 3 more shots over the next hour, enjoying the upcomming glow. After the beer is gone I will move to the remaining 3 over the next 30 min to an hour. No more than 2 hours allowed for the process.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Miklo wrote: Then line up the 8 shots and fill em. Sit back and relax, the first 2 will be down right away, which point I will then open the beer and coast on that and 3 more shots over the next hour, enjoying the upcomming glow. After the beer is gone I will move to the remaining 3 over the next 30 min to an hour. No more than 2 hours allowed for the process.
I would nod out like a junkie after the 8th drink, but that's just my quirkyness I guess.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Miklo wrote: Well...It all depends on the mood. Traditionally though the process is as follows: Ill turn on the stereo, or maby a little TV. Then line up the 8 shots and fill em. Sit back and relax, the first 2 will be down right away, which point I will then open the beer and coast on that and 3 more shots over the next hour, enjoying the upcomming glow. After the beer is gone I will move to the remaining 3 over the next 30 min to an hour. No more than 2 hours allowed for the process.
to each his own, but there's no way i could sit there and look at already-poured shots for 2 hours.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

^
True you could just slam them down in a minuet or two and wait for it to hit you like a freight train, but at the same time 8 poured shots in front of you is roughly equivelent to a leprechaun looking down on his pot of gold......it is a thing of beauty. And their is nothing like passing out like junkie, drunken slumber is the best.
― Augusten Burroughs

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I have one white wine spritzer and it goes straight to my head.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"