Beer. In the Shower.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Beer. In the Shower.

Post by Mr. Viking »

whiskey in the bath, also very cold beer very hot bath
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:whiskey in the bath, also very cold beer very hot bath
My girl got this huge bathub that fits two. Very nice stuff going on in there between the two of us.
She alos likes it very hot. I usually have no problem with that but when coming down on a sunday or monday my heart rate already resembling that of a hummingbird I often get a very unpleasent feeling of impeding heart attack. Cold beers always help then.
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'm doing punch. David Wondrich wrote a lovely book about a nearly forgotten tipple.
like tears in rain

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

oettinger wrote:My girl got this huge bathub that fits two. Very nice stuff going on in there between the two of us.
She alos likes it very hot. I usually have no problem with that but when coming down on a sunday or monday my heart rate already resembling that of a hummingbird I often get a very unpleasent feeling of impeding heart attack. Cold beers always help then.
I barely fit in my bath alone

have to make the choice of body or legs

fitted a new shower head over my bath though, and a new ceiling, lights and taps. My bathroom is now almost like a normal person bathroom. Except for the mess, oh god the mess, top tip; when refurbishing your bathroom don't use a nailgun on the central heating pipe. Oh god the mess...
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:
oettinger wrote:My girl got this huge bathub that fits two. Very nice stuff going on in there between the two of us.
I barely fit in my bath alone

have to make the choice of body or legs

fitted a new shower head over my bath though, and a new ceiling, lights and taps. My bathroom is now almost like a normal person bathroom. Except for the mess, oh god the mess, top tip; when refurbishing your bathroom don't use a nailgun on the central heating pipe. Oh god the mess...
I am scared, back tu hot water n beer now
Drink!