Blackout

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

SKguy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Blackout

Post by SKguy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:37 pm

This one time I was out drinking with a couple friends and I got way too drunk... then I shared a joint with some guys outside... I don't remember what happened after that, but then I vaguely remember being almost completely incapacitated as my friend was driving me home, then stumbling my way to my front door. Then I woke up laying partially on the couch with the front door wide open. My friend couldn't believe how fucked up I got, and he thought it was awesome haha

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:11 am

watch out for them joints,
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:03 am

SKguy wrote:I got way too drunk..
Eh...
SKguy wrote:Then I woke up laying partially on the couch with the front door wide open
Cool, with lights on, TV and Computer running, half finished extra greasy sandwich all over the place?
Yep, that`s a favorite of mine too
I do not remember posting that ^^^

speed3914
Souse
Souse

Post by speed3914 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:30 pm

oettinger wrote:
SKguy wrote:I got way too drunk..
Eh...
SKguy wrote:Then I woke up laying partially on the couch with the front door wide open
Cool, with lights on, TV and Computer running, half finished extra greasy sandwich all over the place?
Yep, that`s a favorite of mine too

Yes!! Grilled cheese is my go to! Usually don't remember having one until I see the griddle pan on the stove the next morning lol

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Recently i was drinking with my friend. Of course after 3 bottles of vodka we wanted to have some more, beer wasn't cutting it so... We went to get some more. In the middle of the night, during thunderstorm with a heavy rain. Here y memory line stop. About two hour later i find myself standing bacchus knows where, alone. What the hell happened? Where the hell i am? This shithole i call my home country may look a bit indistinguishable at night. Everything is grey and almost identical (architects didn't bother to plan different regions, they used one template). After swearing a bit and taking a leak in the middle of the street i decided to call a cab. That was a brilliant idea in a most retarded way possible - i didn't know where to call it. After fidgeting with my phone a bit (all these new toy have gps installed), i found out i was not that far from home, yet place still looked unfamiliar. I called the cab and got home. For some reason i woke up on a chair near pc with "man vs wild" playlist on. That last one is a mystery to me. Heil lord bacchus and never ending mysteries of boozing.
P.s. next day i found out my friend got arrested. He couldn't recall a thing.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:32 am

oldsmartskunk wrote:Recently i was drinking with my friend. Of course after 3 bottles of vodka we wanted to have some more, beer wasn't cutting it so... We went to get some more. In the middle of the night, during thunderstorm with a heavy rain. Here y memory line stop. About two hour later i find myself standing bacchus knows where, alone. What the hell happened? Where the hell i am? This shithole i call my home country may look a bit indistinguishable at night. Everything is grey and almost identical (architects didn't bother to plan different regions, they used one template). After swearing a bit and taking a leak in the middle of the street i decided to call a cab. That was a brilliant idea in a most retarded way possible - i didn't know where to call it. After fidgeting with my phone a bit (all these new toy have gps installed), i found out i was not that far from home, yet place still looked unfamiliar. I called the cab and got home. For some reason i woke up on a chair near pc with "man vs wild" playlist on. That last one is a mystery to me. Heil lord bacchus and never ending mysteries of boozing.
P.s. next day i found out my friend got arrested. He couldn't recall a thing.
Next time tell the cab driver to find a well known landmark in your place, like the big whole in the ground where the hole town takes a dump in.

Sure, your friend doesn`t remember about the innocent virgin high octaine vodka bottles you tow just killed and threw in said hole?

brandonman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by brandonman » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:23 am

I'm strange. I blackout probably 1/3 times I drink. When I do, I'm always cohesive, collected, and barely slurring (mostly).It sucks. I blackout very early so I never remember the interesting bits
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:36 am

Sometimes I wished I blacked out.
Comes in handy during polygraph examination

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:04 am

I actually don't blackout, that I can recall.

I do tend to reach a state where it feels like the controls on the ship are made of rubber, and nothing steers correctly. This was how I dropped my cell phone last weekend and the screen shattered, as I staggered back form the local with my Lady.

Like i was trying to operate a marinated marionette form Marianas Trench or some shit