Holidays are for family. And drinking.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ltwhiskas
Booze Head
Booze Head

Holidays are for family. And drinking.

Post by ltwhiskas »

Trying to keep up with my grandpa. The man is throwing them back santafuckall style. I love him. Merry holidays yall! Anyone else drinking with the fam over the next few days? If so, what? And how much? We're going after some goddamn tub of military special bourbon.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Holidays are for family. And drinking.

Post by Bluto »

Scotch and wine with my folks last weekend. Mrs. Blutos family started arriving yesterday. Tomorrow will bring champagne, wine, bourbon a fair measure of Sailor Jerry and perhaps brandy.
I Don't know what the relations will be having.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

I probably made 4 gallons of glogg. This year I made it 1:1, Brandy:red wine. If you let it cook long enough with enough spices and serve it warm no one even notices. Lord knows how much herring I ate. My grandfather was born in Sweden and has forced glogg and pickled fish on all of us forever, and now I cannot get enough.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

a swedish friend was at our christmas dinner. she had this fancy modern stuff in a bottle, glug fortified with rum. we mixed it 1:1 with gin and put in an orange twist. it was a big hit.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I drank a lot more red wine than usual, my parents are big fans. had a good bit of rum too, but less whisky than usual. Normally drink a lot of gin when I'm home but didn't have much at all. Some buckfast when I was out with friends, and a fuckload of beer
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best