Big jug of lime soda

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Big jug of lime soda

Post by Mr. Viking »

When I feel I'm going to spew I move on to lime soda when I can. Does anybody else have a deadly non-booze trick? I'm drinking lime soda now, with lots of ice, and lots of Powers three swallow Irish Whiskey
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Big jug of lime soda

Post by Mr. Viking »

I drank all the beer, by the way, so that's not an option, and we're miles away from more booze
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

Try eating, deviled eggs are good for this. You puke because your body tells your brain that there is too much alcohol in your stomach, your brain then tells your body you are sick and you need to get rid of the toxic chemicals in your stomach. In any case, I find it much easier to just spew and keeep on drinking. I do not see any shame in tossing your guts...
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Mint flavoured gum fools the body into not vomiting (and the mint soothes the stomach). The chewing action also helps. Then have something soothing like a Guinness and carry on as normal.
Failing that cyclizine (tab. mitte, 50mg) will work every time.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Salada (it's a kind of cracker) + Tasty Cheese + Habanero Sauce. The hot sauce levels my stomach out.

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Also, you might want to try lemon lime and bitters! Dunno if you can buy it over there.
Lime soda, lemon soda, angostura.

VIG44
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by VIG44 »

I try not to deny my body's defense mechanisms, just let it go.. But I understand it's tough to see perfectly good booze come out the wrong end..