Waking Up Drunk

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Waking Up Drunk

Post by oettinger »

Woke up at 1 p.m. Russian buddy called when I had toothpaste in the face, since then it`s been a blast
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Ah, I did it again. The Grumpy must be royally pissed (in either way), as he left me in total darkness. Had to grope my way to the kitchen, where I proceeded to make the brownies and potato salad for tomorrow's (oops, today's) Easter feast. Now I'm on awake time. Bums.
like tears in rain

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Waking up drunk doesn't happen to me often at all. And that's not the thing that really throws me, it's when you get a good way into your morning before you realize you're drunk that throws me. Of course it's fixed with prompt and liberal application of booze.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Waking up drunk: Because you had a genius idea last night. If I make the Bloody Mary and drink it now, it'll save time in the morning! Might as well move on to the shower beer too...
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

and I fell down and broke my finger. not a good thing
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

G_W wrote:it's when you get a good way into your morning before you realize you're drunk that throws me
If I get this correctly you mean something like this: I got up early recently to go to my brothers house to paint his door-cases. On the way there all seemed quite normal-hung-overish but nothing really caught me off guard. But when I started painting it suddenly hit me and the work of an hour became the most scatterbrained three hours I could've fathomed of having that particular day.
Drink!

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

oettinger wrote:
G_W wrote:it's when you get a good way into your morning before you realize you're drunk that throws me
If I get this correctly you mean something like this: I got up early recently to go to my brothers house to paint his door-cases. On the way there all seemed quite normal-hung-overish but nothing really caught me off guard. But when I started painting it suddenly hit me and the work of an hour became the most scatterbrained three hours I could've fathomed of having that particular day.
Bingo
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel