99 cans of beer on the wall...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

99 cans of beer on the wall...

Post by booznik »

Ladies and gentlemen, the 99-pack.

Silly, but cool!
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: 99 cans of beer on the wall...

Post by Mr. Viking »

SIlly?

Practical more like. When my brother and I go to the shop we come out with so many of those silly little 10 packs. This is what we're crying out for
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Mr. Viking wrote:SIlly?

Practical more like. When my brother and I go to the shop we come out with so many of those silly little 10 packs. This is what we're crying out for
Silly because it's too bulky at that size. They should do 30-packs on a regular basis instead, like the megabreweries do.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

yes, the annoying thing with 99 is that it cannot be formed efficiently into a geometric shape, without inneficient use of space. These guys will be kicking themselves if they try and ship their 99 packs in bulk, even when they try and reconfigure the silly long box. 96 would be much better, could form a nice neat cuboid. 99 could be done, but those suckers will have to be packed by hand unless they spend a load of money modifying one of their boxing machines.

Certainly wouildn't work over here where cans are shrink wrapped in plastic
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Huh. Ask that screwball dude.

Texas likes BIG.

"Hey folks, guess what I'll be doing tonight! Duck your heads as I walk out the store, and then drive this back home, straight up! Some of you will lose power from the sight of it, or from the witness of my intention to drink this whole thing, or them power-lines overhead, along the way back..."

Yeee fuckin haw and amen for making a pole of a purchase

Yup

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze