drnkrd APP

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Donald J. Drunk
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

drnkrd APP

Post by Donald J. Drunk »

You know all the fucking apps that tell you how long you've been OFF booze, drugs or fags? and how much money you've saved and all that rot?

Well, i wanna have an app for the opposite purpose, yannow? like... notifications like "It has been THREE hours since you last drink!", or "You drank 435 bottles of wine this year, instead of doing something stupid like mountain hiking. You rock!"

Positive reinforcements... Thoughts or ideas?
You may now lavish your congratulations upon me.

Palinka (RIP)

Re: drnkrd APP

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

If you build it, drunkardists will get it.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Judge

Post by Judge »

That app is hardwired into my brain. It seems to know exactly when it's been too long. No charger required.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I have the hardwired one as well. However for gits and shiggles I would download one as well. It would be funny if you could get an app that is supposed to keep you drinking to finally give in and say,"technically you should be dead" or "Damn, somebody is gonna be easy tonight".
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

there's a few been mentioned before
http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... p#p1118819

I'll be getting a smartyphone soon and I can join the fun
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

I have used alcodroid, it calculates you BAC, and keeps track of you drinks by week, month, and year. It can also do prices and money spent as well. If you put the widgit on your home screen it will tell you how long until you get to the legal limit or how long until your s0ber. Once s0ber it will tell you how long you have been that way, as I didn't know, it really takes awhile for the alcohol to get out of your system. I could see a contest here, comparing screenshots to see who stayed drunk the longest or who reached the highest BAC.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs