Drinking Games - Post them here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Circle of Death, Ring of Fire, all that jazz

Post by Dale »

Just don't eat too much chilli next time.
"What doesn't kill you makes you ... stranger."

Drinking Rat
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Drinking Rat »

brandonmann, thanks. those are all pretty much in my set already but thanks anyway!

And Palinka, we usually play drinking games because it adds more of a social aspect. If you're with a group of whom you know about half the people it's a nice way to get liquored up and kind of get a few fun conversations going, and after one or two rounds of the game it dissolves into a normal party. It's kind of like a get-to-know-eachother game for adults :D

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Drinking Rat wrote:...It's kind of like a get-to-know-eachother game for adults..
Eeermm...Isn't that what drinking is about, anyway? Sure as shit managed to get FDR, Churchill and Stalin working together despite their ideological differences.
Hellsteeth, it even worked for Patton and the Russians.

I am not criticizing, merely offering food, or rather. booze for thought...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

gerryLee
Tippler
Tippler

Post by gerryLee »

Palinka wrote:I simply don't know why people need to play drinking games...

Just drink. It's delicious and it makes you feel good. Why force it?
Agree with you mate. We can just enjoy drinking
Policy does not state pepper spray is prohibited.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Drinking Rat wrote:brandonmann, thanks. those are all pretty much in my set already but thanks anyway!

And Palinka, we usually play drinking games because it adds more of a social aspect. If you're with a group of whom you know about half the people it's a nice way to get liquored up and kind of get a few fun conversations going, and after one or two rounds of the game it dissolves into a normal party. It's kind of like a get-to-know-eachother game for adults :D
Yea, realistically. If You don't have the right drunkard crowd like us yungin's, it's hard. We've gotta coax people into drinking like us, into meeting each other, get the girls drinking, etc. You've gotta get the booze flowing through a forced-fun manner at the prime-ages, for some ages, nowadays.

Ring of Fire is fun, but I still recommend slap cup. When somebody describes it (I've only heard a few descriptions, but eh, if you're interested in our version, hit me up here or in any of my threads. Literally my favorite thing to do - drink and play slap cup, but I haven't had a real game in several months), it sound "eh.... Ok....." But when you hit that game, IT'S FUCKING GREAT! If you're good though, gotta keep a whiskey on the rocks on hand. You get good and fuck on the newbies/girls, which, in itself, ads a new dynamic ;)
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Drinking Rat
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Drinking Rat »

What's slap cup? Never heard of it.

And I don't mind the comments. I understand why people aren't into drinking games, and I'm also confident enough in the fun I have with those to not feel critiqued.
No matter how you how you get soused, as long as you enjoy yourself while drinking, you're drinking right is my credo :)

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Drinking Rat wrote:What's slap cup? Never heard of it.

And I don't mind the comments. I understand why people aren't into drinking games, and I'm also confident enough in the fun I have with those to not feel critiqued.
No matter how you how you get soused, as long as you enjoy yourself while drinking, you're drinking right is my credo :)
Ok, I'll explain it, maybe get you a hella fun new party game.

So you need at minimum four people around a table that's a good height (Something like beer pong height). So arrange 20 plastic cups in the center of the table in a circle. Go to the fridge, and grab five cheap beers. Distribute four of them across all the cups except the middle one. In the middle one, pour in that fifth beer. In addition to this, you will need two more plastic cups, and two ping pong balls. Let's rock.

Give two people on opposite ends of the table one of the two extra plastic cups and a ping pong ball. The objective of the game is to bounce your ping pong ball into the cup in front of you. Count off, and let them get going. Once you make it into the cup, pass the cup and the ball to the person to your left. Next guy immediately starts shooting. Here's where it starts getting good. If you make it on your first shot into your cup, you can pass it to *anybody* on the table. So let's say I pass it to the person that's to the right of somebody shooting, and that person who got my pass makes it first. The guy to his left is shooting. He slaps that guy's cup and ping pong ball off the table and passes his cup and ball to the next guy in the rotation. The guy who just got slapped now has to take one of the beers from the center, slam it, and use that as his new shooting cup (and also get his ball). So in the process, the other cup and ball can be sent back around to knock him out again while he's drinking and finding his ball. You can get a chain going, but we limit to 3 as bro rules. Sounds kind of ok in words, but if you're playing it in person, and are with some people who really get into it and yelling and shit, it's an intense game. Make sure it moves fast and frantically. As a party host, it's your job to keep everybody amped up.

Other rules: On your pass to anybody, you can not pass to somebody who has a shooter to their right. That'd be a dick move to pass it right as somebody makes it and slaps them. Of course, you can pass to somebody that will be slapping somebody ELSE, as we established earlier

If your ball lands in one of the center cups, knock your damned shooting cup off the table, chug that baby, and get back to it, you poorly aiming cunt!

Last person to get slapped takes that filled bitch cup in the middle. We don't make people chug it if they don't want. We reserve their time to drink it for smoking.

I think we have another house rule but I can't think of it at the moment.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Palinka wrote:I simply don't know why people need to play drinking games...

Just drink. It's delicious and it makes you feel good. Why force it?
This.

I got a character in this game called life, the manuals do not prepare you for what`s coming in the least. Steering is iffy, that guy often just won`t behave and just doesn`t want to do what`s best for him.
But with a drink or two in your system you quickly forget the ripoff it really is and may try to score some "joy-coins" here and there. What still bothers me is that you can`t change characters once you are "born".
From a drinking game standpoint I`ll give it a B plus because you can choose between a freaking lot of drinks and visit other characters on the run. What really sucks though is the background soundtrack of the band called "Money" and their stupidly lame song "Work for a living". I hate techno music.
Drink!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

oettinger wrote:...their stupidly lame song "Work for a living"...
Replace their song with this; one of the best songs about life (just ask Peetie44), "Sixteen Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr Baggins
Tippler
Tippler

Drinking Games of The Day

Post by Mr Baggins »

Check this out. It is actually pretty sweet.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.drinkthegame.com

[I think that "Mr Baggins" meant to post a link to this website, which features rather outdated and vanilla drinking games.
P.]
Last edited by Palinka (RIP) on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited to add correct link and to merge this thread with the extant Drinking Games thread.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Drinking Games of The Day

Post by shawnonious »

Should I trust this link?

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Mr Baggins wrote:Check this out. It is actually pretty sweet.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.drinkthegame.com
I think you need to learn how to embed a link on this site, pal.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Hey I know a great drinking game. It's called "shut up and drink". Ever try it?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Patchez wrote:Hey I know a great drinking game. It's called "shut up and drink". Ever try it?
Sounds exciting...what are the rules?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

peetie44 wrote:
Patchez wrote:Hey I know a great drinking game. It's called "shut up and drink". Ever try it?
Sounds exciting...what are the rules?
Rule 1: Shut up.

Rule 2: Drink up.

Rule 3: Rinse, lather, repeat if desired.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo