Having a blast with a sore throat!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

drunkensailor1111
Tippler
Tippler

Having a blast with a sore throat!

Post by drunkensailor1111 »

Yeah, I might be dead tomorrow, but who cares, right ? At least not me!

Anyways, I thought a drink might take the edge off the pain (the sore throat), but now, after hmm... well... yeah... about 10 drinks, I AM HAVING A BLAST (sorry for yelling).
Pain... gone, I can swallow water again without feeling the pain, damn it.

And who said booze can't drown all your sorrows, it surely can (at least temporarily).
What will happen tomorrow, who knows ? I will surely report back if I am still alive, anyways, good to be here and glad that I found this forum for drunkards like me.

Who ever said that being undrunk feels good, does it ? Well not good as this, ever. :D
Have a great night ladies and gentlemen, I am officially a happy drunk at the moment

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Having a blast with a sore throat!

Post by peetie44 »

Welcome to MDM, drunkensailor!

New guy buys...how about a tot of rum?

Cheers!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

drunkensailor1111
Tippler
Tippler

Post by drunkensailor1111 »

Thank you!
I did survive indeed (miraculously) and I no longer have a sore throat.

After a day of rest, I just might enjoy a tot of rum with the fellow drunkards today.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oh no you didn't actually die did you? lol nah kidding.. i hope. anyway post around introduce yourself on the the new member thread in the pub.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul