"Bar crawl" with my girlfriend

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

jean27
Tippler
Tippler

"Bar crawl" with my girlfriend

Post by jean27 »

High there ;)

This is my first message and I'm happy to be part of this community ! (I discover the forum via Google)

I like to spend kinky night drinking with my girlfriend. We play drinking games till getting totally wasted and challenge each other with dares.
I also like to prepare signature cocktails and being surrounded by drunk people in Bars or clubs.

For this weekend, I convinced my girlfriend to embark on a bar rally with me. It hasn´t been hard as she likes drinking and fancy the idea :)
It's carnival this weekend and I will offer her many drinks and see what happens !! I have already prepared a bar road map and a few games. Each time we will change bar, she will flip a coin and the coin will decide which is the next one. Same for the drinks, heads = 1 shot, tails=1long drink.
I have also prepared some gifts. She will get one if she dances in some bar, another one if she stuble, etc ...

Do you have any other crazy ideas to make this evening more fun and more drunk ?

Cheers

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: "Bar crawl" with my girlfriend

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

jean27 wrote: Do you have any other crazy ideas to make this evening more fun and more drunk ?
Anal?
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

vodkagal613
Souse
Souse

Post by vodkagal613 »

Have her kiss women? Is that even considered crazy nowadays? I mean, it used to right?
"There's nothing wrong with enjoying a glass or two."

jean27
Tippler
Tippler

Post by jean27 »

araprado613 wrote:Have her kiss women? Is that even considered crazy nowadays? I mean, it used to right?
Good one ! Thanks for the idea ;)

Any other crazy tips ?

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

jean27 wrote:
araprado613 wrote:Have her kiss women? Is that even considered crazy nowadays? I mean, it used to right?

Any other crazy tips ?
You might be able to have a 3-way with a lovely girl named Mary Jane~
It's hard to be fetishistic in public. Since you're willing to let her dance in bars, i guess you wouldn't mind the looks she'd get if she posed on a table for you.

jean27
Tippler
Tippler

Post by jean27 »

Tarcek wrote:
jean27 wrote:

Any other crazy tips ?
It's hard to be fetishistic in public. Since you're willing to let her dance in bars, i guess you wouldn't mind the looks she'd get if she posed on a table for you.

Cool ideas, Mary Jane will wait for us at home ... I have also prepared pretty strongs Jello mojitos shots (lime, infused mint, sugar, Habana Rhum and natural jelly) and these are now cooling in the fridge ;)

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

jean27 wrote:
jean27 wrote:

Cool ideas, Mary Jane will wait for us at home ... I have also prepared pretty strongs Jello mojitos shots (lime, infused mint, sugar, Habana Rhum and natural jelly) and these are now cooling in the fridge ;)
Those sound great. And public stuff is always fun, but the States isn't always cool with it.

You'd be shocked how many people are down with threesomes, but ask her first.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Hmm. It sEems I did not read what you wrote. More drunk was the name of the game. I reccomend punishment shots for dares. Keep a little thing if absinthe, or similarly strong alcohol, and have punishments for not completing dates, or the other person fulfilling it.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter