leave away of danger

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

jamlisix6
Tippler
Tippler

leave away of danger

Post by jamlisix6 »

All of us believe it is a safe world, and we think all people around us are good. Actually, we live in a dangerous world. The danger comes from electronic devices. There are so many electronic devices around us, no matter where we go, we are being spied. Spying machines, such as wireless cameras, are watching on us all the time. Wireless video cameras and wireless recorder play a very important role in spying. The wireless video cameras and wireless recorder put us in danger, because they could record every thing.

If onyl there was some sort of liquid that i could drink that woould make life easier for me. I sure could use a drink of that right about this now time of the day

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: leave away of danger

Post by givemesomepils »

Ah shit I thought this was some paranoid asshole and spent time with a real reply before I,checked out another post by him basically exposing him as a spammer
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: leave away of danger

Post by mistah willies »

I could probably keep track of ten or maybe fifteen people every day, but not more that 8 hours a day, ya know, watching all of them camera feeds on my fifteen screens.

How many people are there?

How many can be hired to watch the others?

Does anyone think that computer algorithms have been written to watch us each and all on spy devices?

Well, certainly, the are key words like"terrortits" that arouse

suspicions via text material on the intarwebs

and audio word recognition

and face recognition on snap chat

But who has the time to worry about all that?

Time to DRINK!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze