I'm feeling fucked up...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: I'm feeling fucked up...

Post by DivaBitch »

I just had a thuoght

Its more fun getting drunk than it is being drunk.
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

There is no greater joy inside the tavern than the road thereto.

There were some false promises made to Apollo upon the sunrise yesterday that I wouldn't stay awake again all night in an attempt to convince myself of the sedative properties of dark rum.

Apollo has never done shit for me anyway, not like the rum god that my illuminatian spellchecker keeps trying to capitalize into a proper noun. Fuck you, god. I'm moving to the Tungus and becoming a shamen. I know how to run a copper still off nothing more than mushrooms, Cap'n Crunch and tears in the rain, or drop a Gorn at 400m with William Shattner's Mr. Tambourine Man.

But does it matter?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I love both
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

i would tell a story... but i can't remember anything that happened during those periods of time.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

DivaBitch wrote:I just had a thuoght

you may have a point there. i always get drunk, but by the time i've had enough to get to that point its 5 or 6 a.m. and i feelhungover before i even get to sleep.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

givemesomepils wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:I just had a thuoght

you may have a point there. i always get drunk, but by the time i've had enough to get to that point its 5 or 6 a.m. and i feelhungover before i even get to sleep.
aviod a hangver stay drunk
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

DivaBitch wrote:
aviod a hangver stay drunk[/quote]

i always run out of booze around that time in the a.m. though

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Badfellow wrote:There is no greater joy inside the tavern than the road thereto.

There were some false promises made to Apollo upon the sunrise yesterday that I wouldn't stay awake again all night in an attempt to convince myself of the sedative properties of dark rum.

Apollo has never done shit for me anyway, not like the rum god that my illuminatian spellchecker keeps trying to capitalize into a proper noun. Fuck you, god. I'm moving to the Tungus and becoming a shamen. I know how to run a copper still off nothing more than mushrooms, Cap'n Crunch and tears in the rain, or drop a Gorn at 400m with William Shattner's Mr. Tambourine Man.

But does it matter?

TRUTH, YO!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

i was once so drunk i fell and broke a table, didnt remeber it, and blamed it on my friend for pushing me. which he didn't

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Artful Detective wrote:I had some unfortunate incidences in my youth involving Mad Dog 20/20 and Cisco...I'll spare the puking details but http://bumwine.com/ was sufficient in saying the taste was "as majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe" resulting in some "temporary form of inebriated insanity" , not to mention the "legendary 2 day hangovers" involving the fetal position. I'm so glad I'm all growd up and graduated to cheap vodka.
oh man i remember a day back when i was a teen, before i was even driving. we got someone to buy md20/20 and after downing whatever the blue one is called, I had the spins worse than i have ever had them before. I ended up puking and dry heaving for what seemed like 5 minutes.

ever since then i haven't been able to drink it.