I'm feeling fucked up...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

I'm feeling fucked up...

Post by Lush City »

Is that the goal of getting hammered? Well, I'm on my way to being a superstar. Let's have a thread where hammered individuals can post their experiences.

I'll start it off:

I'm so fucked up my bed is sucking my body into the Sealy Posturpedic mattress in my bedroom but I have to finish my drinks. What a fucked up yet pleasant place to be. This is an art form once you get the hang of it. Can't do all niters like a Vegas bender or I will die.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: I'm feeling fucked up...

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:Is that the goal of getting hammered? Well, I'm on my way to being a superstar. Let's have a thread where hammered individuals can post their experiences.

I'll start it off:

I'm so fucked up my bed is sucking my body into the Sealy Posturpedic mattress in my bedroom but I have to finish my drinks. What a fucked up yet pleasant place to be. This is an art form once you get the hang of it. Can't do all niters like a Vegas bender or I will die.
Wow that is pleasant! I wish I had a Sealy Posturpedic. I think I sleep on the same deflated twin bed my BF has had since fraternity daze I mean days. The worst part of this story is I didn't know him back then...
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I was amazed when my GF got drunk and pissed the bed. Her dogs fuck in it with all the necessary fluids. It still looks nice from afar though.

Pace yourself Lush man, we need you for atleast another decade. No need to go all vegas on us
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

oettinger wrote:I was amazed when my GF got drunk and pissed the bed. Her dogs fuck in it with all the necessary fluids. It still looks nice from afar though.
I dated a guy who would regularly piss the bed after drinking hundreds of lite beer and he had to throw out countless mattresses. I should be more alarmed that it just now occurred to me that I am the common denominator in all these disturbing stories...
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Detective wrote:
oettinger wrote:I was amazed when my GF got drunk and pissed the bed. Her dogs fuck in it with all the necessary fluids. It still looks nice from afar though.
I dated a guy who would regularly piss the bed after drinking hundreds of lite beer and he had to throw out countless mattresses. I should be more alarmed that it just now occurred to me that I am the common denominator in all these disturbing stories...
The search function is your best friend here: 100 things done while drunk
Drink!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Artful Detective wrote:
I must admit I've pissed myself in bed a few times but most of the time I puke. Not in the bed but all over the floor. I usually eat before work just to have something in my stomak but later after work we start drinking and sometimes get pizza. When I get home slammed i crawl into bed then in the morning find pizza puke all over the floor. I swer I'll never do that again.........until next time of course. Last time I found green peppers in the puke and I must have been bombed I hate green peppers on pizza
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

JoyOfDrinking
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by JoyOfDrinking »

I once was so fucked up I could speak with babies in their own language, confirming the theory that babies and drunks are not so different.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

If we're going with puke stories, I made a good point of puking 20 shots of genever with pickled herring onto an open air boat tour of the Amsterdam canals.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

if I smell polissh blackbery brandy I heave. I drand that shots of the stuff until I puked in the parking lot. Good times
Image Image

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

I had some unfortunate incidences in my youth involving Mad Dog 20/20 and Cisco...I'll spare the puking details but http://bumwine.com/ was sufficient in saying the taste was "as majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe" resulting in some "temporary form of inebriated insanity" , not to mention the "legendary 2 day hangovers" involving the fetal position. I'm so glad I'm all growd up and graduated to cheap vodka.
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Detective wrote:I had some unfortunate incidences in my youth involving Mad Dog 20/20...
Yes indeed, any instances involving MD 20/20 are sure to be a filthy, mystical adventure straight into the jaws of shit-drunkenness. Years ago I awoke upon a picnic table in a park 50 miles from home, womens panties in my pocket, having roughly 0.5% recollection of how I got there. If you want to play a good game of Blackout Detective, MD 20/20 makes for a formidable opponent.

Is the lady a fan of Thunderbird?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Is the lady a fan of Thunderbird?

The same Thunderbird that the aforementionedhttp://www.bumwine.com/tbird.html states "WARNING: This light yellow liquid turns your lips and mouth black! A mysterious chemical reaction similar to disappearing-reappearing ink makes you look like you've been chewing on hearty clumps of charcoal." And "if you like to smell your hand after pumping gas, look no further than Thunderbird."? Sounds delicious!

Actually I don't remember if I'm a fan? Safe assumption is because I got so drunk I don't remember...
I definitely dabbled...but the Kiwi Lime MD 20/20 was my preferred choice.

Can I imagine what you found in your pocket after drinking Thunderbird? I wonder what kind of morning the woman who was missing her undies was having....hmmm.....
Okole maluna!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I have absolutely no idea what md20/20 tastes of, I only seek it out when the wavelets of blackout lagoon are beginning to lap at my ankles. I have only vomited with it once, but it was onto a thatched roof, which seemed to filter out the green. It could also have had it's colour overpowered by the Buckfast
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

my fuckingg head is soem plaec between here and worrk. I did a duobble shift and tribple drinking cuz it was free. damn them stag party afterhour partys... fuck im back to bed...... L8r
Image Image

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The bumwine site brought me to MDM now that you mentioned it.
Totally forgot about that, but in the forum on bumwines someone mentioned that Modern Drunkard did a story about Wild Irish Rose
Drink!