What's the German word for Pudhammer again?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Drinking games to play alone

Post by hereforthebeer »

Friday not much money. Thinking of partaking in my favourite happy stimulator, alcohol.

But the same old songs on youtube get a bit boring. Really haven't got the dosh to be going to a bar (maybe £20).

My current thinking is 2x£4 bottles of 3 litre cider should work... but what to do with them...

Then i have this idea... google has an answer for everything right? Maybe I can stump it with this one... "Drinking games to play alone".

Well what do you know, google doesn't come up short.

This little link has a few ideas...
http://www.collegehumor.com/post/692285 ... king-alone

I think i'll give this one a go! (Substituting red wine for 7.5% Cider)

Drunk Memory

What You'll Need

One Deck of Cards
One Bottle of Red Wine

How It's Played

This is a fun twist on the classic card game Memory. Place the all cards face down and flip them over two at a time, trying to find a pair of matching numbers. Drink every time you don't get a match drink for a number of seconds equal to the sum of the numbers on the cards. This is a game that gets harder the more you drink. I mean, you're drinking to forget anyway. Why not make a game of it?

What games do YOU play when drinking alone.... ?!

Anthony
Tippler
Tippler

What's the German word for Pudhammer again?

Post by Anthony »

I didn`t realize there are native german speakers on this board.
With mod powers also.
My obvious german-spam was hard to read.
Ban me accordingly.
Thanks.

Done, no problem - Oettinger

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Oettinger says Goering was actually a pretty cool guy

Post by Dear Booze »

Anthony wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 am
《translation from German》
Just buy my fucking Adidas already!
Ah yes, first the new “Nike Pro Hijab”. It was the result of several years of advocacy and product development. It is made of a light, stretchy material with an extended cape to prevent the covering from becoming untucked during athletics. A Nike swoosh is emblazoned prominently above the Muslim woman's ears.

And now, Nike Jack Boots! Goose stepping has never been so comfortable. SS now stands for Super Star. And that's exactly how Team Nazi feels as they defeat Poland in the semi finals wearing the light, comfortable leather boots with a stylish Nike swoosh emblazoned just above the heel.
DRINK!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What's the German word for Pudhammer again?

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Landlady Ooh planning a little excursion are we Mr Hilter?
Hitler Ja, ja. We haff a little... (to others) Was ist rückweise bewegen?
Von Ribbentrop Hike.
Himmler Hiking.
Hitler Ah yes, ve make a little hike for, for Bideford.
Johnson (leaning over map) Oh well, you'll want the A39 then...no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad, you want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.
Hitler Ah! Hein...Reginald you have the wrong map here you silly old leg-before-wicket English person.
Himmler I'm sorry mein Fuhrer. I did not...(Hitler slaps him) Mein Dickie old chum.
Landlady Lucky Mr Johnson pointed that out, eh? You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you...(they don't see the joke) I said, you wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you, ha, ha, ha?
Hitler (through clenched teeth) Not much fun in Stalingrad, no.
Landlady Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce you. This is Ron...Ron Vibbentrop.
Johnson Oh, not Von Ribbentrop, eh?
Von Ribbentrop (leaping two feet in the air, then realizing) Nein! Nein! Nein! Oh!! Ha, ha, ha.
Landlady And this is the quiet one, Mr Bimmler - Heimlich Bimmler.
Himmler How do you do there squire, also I am not Minehead lad but I in Peterborough, Lincolnshire was given birth to, but stay in Peterborough Lincolnshire house all during war, owing to nasty running sores, and was unable to go in the streets play football or go to Nürnberg. I am retired vindow cleaner and pacifist, without doing war crimes (hurriedly corrects himself) tch tch tch, and am glad England win World Cup - Bobby Charlton, Martin Peters - and eating lots of chips and fish and hole in the toads, and Dundee cakes on Piccadilly line. Don't you know old chap I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.
Landlady Oooh, Mr Bimmler, you do have us on. (A telephone rings) Oh excuse me I must go and answer that. (leaves the room)
Johnson How long are you down here for, Mr Hilter. Just the fortnight?
Hitler (shouting) Why do you ask that? Are you a spy or something? (drawing revolver) Get over there against the wall Britischer pig, you're going to die!
Von Ribbentrop Himmler grab Hitler and calm him.
Himmler Take it easy Dickie old chum.
Von Ribbentrop I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945.
Hitler Shut your cake hole you Nazi.
Von Ribbentrop Cool it Führer cat!
Himmler Ha, ha, ha. (laughing it off) The fun we have.
Johnson Haven't I seen him on the television?
Von Ribbentrop and Himmler Nicht. Nein. Nein, oh no.
Johnson Television Doctor?
Von Ribbentrop No!!! No!
The landlady enters.
Landlady Telephone, Mr Hilter, it's that nice Mr McGoering from the Bell and Compasses. He says he's found a place where you can hire bombers by the hour.
Hitler If he opens his big mouth again...it's lampshade time!
Also, isn't it pronounced (adee-dass) and not (a-dee-dus)?

I have an Adidas jacket and I walk around in it with my Russian accent and say "Eez Wolvo. Cummins. All dah same." (Truck parts joke!)
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What's the German word for Pudhammer again?

Post by oettinger »

It`s a-dee-dus
But americans pronounce it adee-dass
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

LL Cool Frankennietzsche

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Everybody knows that Kango is where it's at.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"