Yea!!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Yea!!

Post by hereforthebeer »

Yes fellow drunkards I extended the weekend by two days ,just had first meal in 3 days, I know bad to eat but I was hungry!

Now I'm genna try to get hammered on a bottle of checkov vodka and 3 litres of cider ,what better place to come celebrate such an event as here in the art of getting hammered, cheers!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Yea!!

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Hell, Boy. Ya'll be drinking like that, and you don't eat, you gonna DIE!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Sammy wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm
Hell, Boy. Ya'll be drinking like that, and you don't eat, you gonna DIE!
Damn straight, hoss!

For chrissake, son. At least throw a goddamn frozen pizza in the ol' gut bucket once in a while. We've already lost at least one Drunkard to malnutrition. Fuel up before you drink your brains out!

Also, I could use a bottle of this Chekov vodka of which you speak.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

DrunkAgain
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by DrunkAgain »

hereforthebeer wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 am
Yes fellow drunkards I extended the weekend by two days ,just had first meal in 3 days, I know bad to eat but I was hungry!

Now I'm genna try to get hammered on a bottle of checkov vodka and 3 litres of cider ,what better place to come celebrate such an event as here in the art of getting hammered, cheers!
This is Modern Drunkard Forum. Not '"The Death Wish Forum". Eating = GOOD, NOT BAD.
If you want to die a horrible death, pack your ass with a load of fire ants and then pound a nail thru your nut sack.
There are any number of ways to off yourself, I just don't want to be a witness to it HERE.
Bourbon is like a sweater you wear on the inside.
~unknown MDM'er

Everyone needs a bit o' ass love.
~Liz (RIP)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Wow wow wow calm down a bit people. Not eating while drinking was a staple of mine during my festival days. Don`t judge here.
To each his own as long as the drink goes and no children are harmed. Bastards
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

DrunkAgain wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:35 am
If you want to die a horrible death, pack your ass with a load of fire ants and then pound a nail thru your nut sack.
Do you think that would be covered by my life insurance policy?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:09 pm
Wow wow wow calm down a bit people. Not eating while drinking was a staple of mine during my festival days. Don`t judge here.
It's not a judgment; it's a fact: don't eat and you die. Or maybe you would care to consult Booznik on his diet? Oh, that's right, we can't because he basically killed himself with malnutrition.

Food and drink are two of the greatest gifts in life. You either appreciate both or you appreciate nothing.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

DrunkAgain wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:35 am
hereforthebeer wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:01 am

This is Modern Drunkard Forum. Not '"The Death Wish Forum". Eating = GOOD, NOT BAD.

There are any number of ways to off yourself, I just don't want to be a witness to it HERE.
Pretty much agree with DA.

Unless you want an EMS visit (and maybe a stomach pump-out?) to be part of your bender, you'd better maintain a decent drinking-base of chow. That's what late-night delivery pizza is for. Order a couple of large 2-fer-1's and eat as needed. Hot, cold, whatever...pizza's always good on an alky stomach.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

Well pleased to say I survived, felt rough for a few days, ate a tonne yesterday, back on it today, although for sure lower key.
Funds are low!
On my last drunken excursion brought a £250 iPod, and now have £20 left.

Off to take it back which will regenerate £250 to my card by Friday to pay for weekend, just had two pints of cider, will have £20 of grog in cheap watering hole while out.

Life is good!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

108 posts in four years.

You're kind of a trouper. see you in half a year. Eat something for chrissakes

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

well i had a pizza earlier.

The side effect is i'm now undrunk af, and it took me 1.2hours to drink half a pint of cider.

So we're going in, with oetigners vodka and cider tip, although I only have this much vodka left.

https://ibb.co/h24mS6

but i do have 4litres of cider.

I think the plan is to have the vodka cider mixer at the start of the session, then by the time that kicks in I'll just be merrily smoothing down the cider.

I really would like to get drunk though. I can't remember the last time i was drunk (well i guess that's the point of getting drunk) but you get my drift.

The only time I've had success with this kind of 'i wanna get drunk, so I'm genna get drunk' is when I timed my drinking. Because I'm really not usually a fast drinker. I guess I'm partly under the influence now, as I just typed this diatribe, and it felt perfectly normal. But so far i just had half a pint of cider, and half of the the vodka (that's gone) from the above bottle.

will update in half hour, by which point the vodka better be gone, or this has been a big fail.

So here goes cheers!

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

well that was a big fail, still on same drink...
although the failure is motivating me here goes again, this time it isn't touching the table top until it's gone damn it!

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

onto drink two now at long last...

and i think i'm in love with a popstar here:
http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1167646

Edit: ok have to speed this drinking up somehow... i tried this in a bar once, the bar staff eventually stopped serving me.
I got the idea from tequila shots, basically you just put salt on the back of your wrist and lick it, then the alcohol doesnt really taste of anything.

This is what we're moving up to now, still got 4l of cider left but vodka all but gone, cheers!

Edit 10:37 GMT :
Maybe this is pyscological, but i dont think so, i think it must do something biologically.
Am three drinks into the salt maneouver and it's working a treat, put some salt on your tongue, then you can just down 1/4 of a pint easy every time i find. (don't do this if you are under the age of drinking!) i guess that goes without saying, and I'm sure there's warnings about this on the site somewhere. But yeah, it is a recipe for getting smashed, so just thought I should put a little disclaimer there.

and obviously i'm far too undrunk to be thinking of disclaimers... so back to another few drinks, cheers!

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

OK so my plan is to start a nightclub...

because MDF is empty sometimes. Apart from oetigner who sometimes very kindly replies to me and MisterW,

so the plan is... £10 a ticket.. not sure how you can get cash to me... maybe send to the forum... then the forum... can send me in a lump sum and i promise to stock the bar out, and not drink all of the alcohol before anyone arrives!!! :D deal?

Edit: That was a joke btw in case you think im seriously begging :D

Needless to say the salt and cider is going down a treat.

I'm feeling romantic though... alcohol always does this to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... QOgG4MLh1I
;/

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

I hope its ok if i keep spamming this single thread.

(if not tell me and i'll stop!)

I'm feeling tipsy now , result!

but downside... is i know have to go pee

a polite way of putting it i guess, such a waste though,

why can't liver be more efficient?