This Hangover...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

This Hangover...

Post by Dear Booze »

Controlling this hangover is like operating a fully loaded 18-wheeler with two broken axles, and no brakes down a steep, narrow gravel road. There is really no point in trying to steer.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: This Hangover...

Post by oettinger »

I know these. By trying to handle the ride you only manage to completely break the steering. All with the hard righthander before that cliff looming in front of you. Don`t fight it, it`s all psycho stuff. Let it go and you`ll be fine, or not.
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

This hangover showed up rather unexpectedly. He just showed up without much of an invitation and completely uninvited. And what an asshole he was!

He sat next to me all fucking day, talking non-stop and playing mariachi music at full volume.

He left the house a mess and destroyed my bathroom before heading outside to neglect my yard. The fllthy bastard even left handprints on the walls and threw a bunch of dirty laundry in the middle of the room in a pile.

I tried to be a polite host, but made it clear that he was no longer welcome.

Alas, when I woke up this morning he was gone. I guess I will be spending this evening cleaning up after the fucktwat. If I had Facebook, I would unfriend him immediately. I encourage you all to do the same.
DRINK!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:01 pm
This hangover showed up rather unexpectedly. He just showed up without much of an invitation and completely uninvited. And what an asshole he was!

He sat next to me all fucking day, talking non-stop and playing mariachi music at full volume.

He left the house a mess and destroyed my bathroom before heading outside to neglect my yard. The fllthy bastard even left handprints on the walls and threw a bunch of dirty laundry in the middle of the room in a pile.

I tried to be a polite host, but made it clear that he was no longer welcome.

Alas, when I woke up this morning he was gone. I guess I will be spending this evening cleaning up after the fucktwat. If I had Facebook, I would unfriend him immediately. I encourage you all to do the same.

Time to 'fess up! Which modern drunkard showed up unexpectedly?!?!
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

In anticipation of the morrow. It's gonna suck.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Worst hangovers of all time: Brutal Hammers, Everclear.

(I inadvertently discovered what I did not know then was to be called a Brutal Hammer: mixing Cabernet Sauvignon with Johnnie Walker Black and downing the glasses rapidly in an episode of reckless self destruction. I woke up with dirt in my hair and no idea that I had left my apartment. Vomit aplenty, all day long.)
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

gede
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by gede »

Do your penance. It sucks and i've had many that make me question myself, but the only truth is that I've earned it.

As a drunkard you agree to plumb the depths of experience both good AND bad. Nothing is for free and everything must be paid back. Let the drinks roll and sign that great, cosmic invoice in the morning.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

gede wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:13 am
As a drunkard you agree to plumb the depths of experience both good AND bad. Nothing is for free and everything must be paid back. Let the drinks roll and sign that great, cosmic invoice in the morning.
Beautiful! This should be the prayer that starts the meeting for every Alcoholics Unanimous group.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Drank till monday night. The tuesday was fine, but wednesday and thursday I had super high bloodpressure. My ears were exploding from inside
Drink!

gede
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by gede »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:25 am
gede wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:13 am
Beautiful! This should be the prayer that starts the meeting for every Alcoholics Unanimous group.
It's the sort of ethos that easy to get behind when you've already had a few. Kind of loses its lustre when you're writhing about in bed the next day plagued by a sense of impending doom.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:35 am
Drank till monday night. The tuesday was fine, but wednesday and thursday I had super high bloodpressure. My ears were exploding from inside
Goddamn. That's some pretty horrendous shit.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

This hangover forced me to sit and watch nine straight hours of Godfather movies. I haven't moved all day!
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

If part three doesn't get you moving (away) you are in deep trouble.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:11 am
If part three doesn't get you moving (away) you are in deep trouble.
I was in deep trouble. It hurt.
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Every time you tried to get out they pulled you back in? That is some bad trouble.

Seriously the third movie moves at a hangovers pace and a little less pleasently.