This Hangover...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: This Hangover...

Post by scream ale »

This hangover is chock full of head pounding glory, chills, all around body aches and insides that feel as though they've turned to sludge.
I haven't got time for this horseshit. I have panic shopping at the liquor on my to do list.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Had the hangover squirts this morning. Which I have to say wasn't particularly helpful. My property includes a garage which I haven't opened until recently. To be honest I didn't quite know where it was. I've been busy, i've had other things to focus on. Within this garage, there was a bicycle that i've managed to flog for £30 on gumtree. Why did this guy buy it? I have no idea, I was originally going to throw it in a skip. Anyway, I decided to put it up for a ridiculous price to see if anyone wanted it. Maybe buy myself a nice bottle of something or a case of beers.

This guy is on time. Not many hours before I was on the drunkard skype talking everyone's ear off. I crash out for a couple of hours and then I get phonecall. He's on his way. I had to run to the bathroom to punish the porcelain. The horror!

I get the bike I give it to this guy. He gives me £30 and now he's lingering. He's telling me about how the bike is for his nephew, that he's going to fix it up for the kid. All of this. Asking me about football. Pal, I'm pretty sure I shat out my kidney leave me be.

Anyway thats the story of my hangover today.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Haha oh shit. Just be grateful there wasn`t a second wave knocking on your backdoor while he was telling you all these interesting things
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

nout worse mate...i was once giving some new staff a tour of our office space when my stomach bubbled in that way that means you have like 45 seconds to get to a shitter.....fortunately i was right next to one of the mens bathrooms....unfortunately all 15 of them had to awkwardly stand in the corridor for 20 minutes while i shat out pure liquid hell.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm
nout worse mate...i was once giving some new staff a tour of our office space when my stomach bubbled in that way that means you have like 45 seconds to get to a shitter.....fortunately i was right next to one of the mens bathrooms....unfortunately all 15 of them had to awkwardly stand in the corridor for 20 minutes while i shat out pure liquid hell.
Would be even funnier if one of the newbs was patiantly waiting for you to show them the gents room. Only for seeing you occupy it
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:13 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm
Would be even funnier if one of the newbs was patiantly waiting for you to show them the gents room. Only for seeing you occupy it
Yet still funnier if he had pointed at one of the new hires and said "okay you, clean that up in there".

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hahaha

You, find out where we stash the TP
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

In normal times I go down to another floor, where the enemy work, and ruin their toilets.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^ That's why they called him death from above.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 pm
In normal times I go down to another floor, where the enemy work, and ruin their toilets.
In univerity there always was the longest line in front of the lady rooms. Why did they not got in the empty gents?
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Neutralized for the day.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

My dream is to do a hangover poop so bad they end up having to send in people with hasmat suits to seal the area with cement. Kind of like Chernoybl

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

These delayed hangovers are the most tedius fucking things in the world. This should have happened hours ago.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

6 PM and just getting up. There's a full pot of coffee still sitting in the kitchen from my first attempt at getting up 6 hours ago. Stomach has settled enough to allow me to think about eating something.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 pm
6 PM and just getting up. There's a full pot of coffee still sitting in the kitchen from my first attempt at getting up 6 hours ago. Stomach has settled enough to allow me to think about eating something.
Aww don`t be a pussy, swallow!

Buckle up and shut the fuck ...ing úp
Drink!