This Hangover...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: This Hangover...

Post by scream ale » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am

My head stopped aching hours ago but the stomach is making strange noises and kinda freaking the cat out.
Also I fear the mac and cheese breakfast may turn into something lethal.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9105
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: This Hangover...

Post by oettinger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 am

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am
My head stopped aching hours ago but the stomach is making strange noises and kinda freaking the cat out.
Also I fear the mac and cheese breakfast may turn into something lethal.
...the fun times when a normal walk to the shitter turn into a flat out exorcism
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6236
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: This Hangover...

Post by mistah willies » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am
...stomach is making strange noises and kinda freaking the cat out.
Hehehehehe

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: This Hangover...

Post by scream ale » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am
My head stopped aching hours ago but the stomach is making strange noises and kinda freaking the cat out.
Also I fear the mac and cheese breakfast may turn into something lethal.
...the fun times when a normal walk to the shitter turn into a flat out exorcism
Send for the priest!
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9105
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: This Hangover...

Post by oettinger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am
My head stopped aching hours ago but the stomach is making strange noises and kinda freaking the cat out.
Also I fear the mac and cheese breakfast may turn into something lethal.
...the fun times when a normal walk to the shitter turn into a flat out exorcism
Send for the priest!
Piss/puke, it`s a double crossed sword
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Dear Booze
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: This Hangover...

Post by Dear Booze » Sun May 26, 2019 8:13 am

I knew I would be feeling pretty shitty today before I even passed out last night.

I started in at about noon with Rum and hit it hard untill a little after midnight witout a break.

I did a bunch of stupid shit and things got broken. My stuff.

Now I feel like an extra from The Walking Dead, one of the walkers.

My head doesn't hurt so much. It's more of a full-body high-grade painful fog. I need to puke and shit and go back to sleep. I need to hydrate. It hurts to move, it hurts to hear noises, and it hurts to see things.

Death sounds pretty good to me.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a drunk man tortilla chips, Velveeta and a hair dryer and he has nachos.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9105
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: This Hangover...

Post by oettinger » Sun May 26, 2019 8:41 am

To quote good ol butthead: Check it out, you`re old
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Posts: 2072
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: This Hangover...

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun May 26, 2019 8:45 am

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:13 am

I did a bunch of stupid shit and things got broken. My stuff.

What didja do? Knock over some of your priceless statues in your mayoral mansion?
How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold. Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this. - Withnail

Image

User avatar
Nausea
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: This Hangover...

Post by Nausea » Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 am

Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:13 am
Death sounds pretty good to me.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9105
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: This Hangover...

Post by oettinger » Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 am

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:45 am
Dear Booze wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:13 am

I did a bunch of stupid shit and things got broken. My stuff.

What didja do? Knock over some of your priceless statues in your mayoral mansion?
The Ming Vase.
Hey one less item catching dust
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: This Hangover...

Post by scream ale » Sun May 26, 2019 9:56 am

This hangover is nothing more than a headache that refuses to fuck off.
Image

Post Reply