Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

User avatar
scream ale
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by scream ale »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:45 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 pm
We had delivery from a place that was Spanish, Italian, and Arabic. (You can also get pizza, casseroles, and gratin).

Us drunk asses ordered:

Chicken wings
Mozzarella sticks
Chicken kebab wrap with with a yogurt sauce.
Burrito filled with ground beef, kidney beans, meat sauce, corn, tomatoes, red onions, bell pepper, mozzarella and lettuce.
Turkish Kofta with tzatziki sauce
Spanish bocadillo with grilled chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onions.
a shit ton of crispy steak fries
and about 100 assorted sauces came with it

All of it was super good. Ate off of it all weekend. Satisfied and passed out happy drunkards in the Oettinger house.

haha, oh my lord, y'all went bananas, lol!! Oh, that sounds so good tho' I'm probably about to top you two right now.
Bananas are one of the few foods not listed oddly enough.
Image

User avatar
Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Rye and Coke »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:56 am
Rye and Coke wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:45 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 pm
We had delivery from a place that was Spanish, Italian, and Arabic. (You can also get pizza, casseroles, and gratin).

Us drunk asses ordered:

Chicken wings
Mozzarella sticks
Chicken kebab wrap with with a yogurt sauce.
Burrito filled with ground beef, kidney beans, meat sauce, corn, tomatoes, red onions, bell pepper, mozzarella and lettuce.
Turkish Kofta with tzatziki sauce
Spanish bocadillo with grilled chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onions.
a shit ton of crispy steak fries
and about 100 assorted sauces came with it

All of it was super good. Ate off of it all weekend. Satisfied and passed out happy drunkards in the Oettinger house.

haha, oh my lord, y'all went bananas, lol!! Oh, that sounds so good tho' I'm probably about to top you two right now.
Bananas are one of the few foods not listed oddly enough.
did I say "y'all went bananas"

Jesus fucking Christ
"I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why." - Redd Foxx

Hugh
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:38 am
Location: San Diego CA

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Hugh »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:49 am
Last night I drunkenly placed an online order not realizing that the GPS picked up my address as my neighbors. I only noticed it because I tracked the order and it said it was already delivered. So I went out in the rain and walked down to my neighbor's house wasted in furry house boots and the delivery guy was standing on the porch looking bewildered. In drunken German gibberish I explained that basically I fked it up and sorry about that.

What a drunk-tard!
One of my delivery drivers went to the liquor store across the street, got out of his car with my bag of food, and asked the first bum he saw if he had ordered food. I had to run over there yelling.

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5566
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Patchez »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:11 pm
Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:49 am
Last night I drunkenly placed an online order not realizing that the GPS picked up my address as my neighbors. I only noticed it because I tracked the order and it said it was already delivered. So I went out in the rain and walked down to my neighbor's house wasted in furry house boots and the delivery guy was standing on the porch looking bewildered. In drunken German gibberish I explained that basically I fked it up and sorry about that.

What a drunk-tard!
One of my delivery drivers went to the liquor store across the street, got out of his car with my bag of food, and asked the first bum he saw if he had ordered food. I had to run over there yelling.
The polite thing to do would have been to split the oreder with the bum. That's why I try to order double meals.


Oh . That's bullshit. I order twice as much cause I'm a fat fuck. The occasion that I'm called on it I share... to dissuade accutastions.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Rye and Coke »

Last week, I ordered food from a chicken (and stuff) spot down the street. I insanely over tipped because it was cold and I was drunk and I really appreciated them keeping me in the house, drunk and fed.

This week, I called back -- first off, they already knew me; I order from them all the time and we talk on first name basis -- and they were ECSTATIC!

"Ryan, our best customer! How are you doing?!"

I was like, geez...thanks, hahaha. Morale: Pay people decent and they look after you, I guess.
"I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why." - Redd Foxx

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Posts: 3095
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Artful Drunktective »

^ ^ ^Mmmm....chicken. I wished chicken was delivered here as I too, am an over-tipper and would also be on the VIP favorite customer list.

Germans are not into chicken. Unless there's a random KFC (with tumbleweeds blowing through it, it's so dead inside), you can't find fried chicken anywhere. Had I known that I might have considered not moving here.
"Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze".


Image

User avatar
Sammy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Tyler, TX

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Sammy »

I used GrubHub last night to order some Chinese food with an extra side of coronavirus. I like to live dangerously.

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1465
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Nausea »

Sammy wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:57 am
I like to live dangerously.
Try some basejumping on LSD.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 10540
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:47 pm
Sammy wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:57 am
I like to live dangerously.
Try some basejumping on LSD.
Sign me up.


I`m looking for more of a thrill though
Drinking heavily is a basic instinct
Image

Post Reply