Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Badfellow »

Four fried chickens and a Coke, please.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

dry white toast.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Whiskey with Cab Calloway.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

It's 1:44 in the morning and the grubhub site says I have 14 mimutes left to order Taco Bell. I don't want to cause any delivery drivers any heartache, so i decided not to order. I'll heat up that week-old sausage in the bottom of my refrigerator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:47 am
I'll heat up that week-old sausage in the bottom of my refrigerator
Eww, I hope that went well. Post the result in the what are you eating thread maybe
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

WTF??? I didn't remember making that post last night until I saw the notification here that it had been responded to.

Anyway, the sausage is still there. There was an empty frozen dinner tray on the kitchen counter when I got up this morning. That is obviously what I ate last night.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Wow - GPS is so accurate now I watched the driver on my laptop as he came up the alley behind my apartment. The gate back there is latched from the inside, so he couldn't get in through it, but since I saw him out there with GPS, I was able to meet him out there.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 pm
Wow - GPS is so accurate now I watched the driver on my laptop as he came up the alley behind my apartment. The gate back there is latched from the inside, so he couldn't get in through it, but since I saw him out there with GPS, I was able to meet him out there.
Did he run away from you? What happened, he didn`t know he was the extra crispy topping himself?

In other news tracking devices like this Orwell couldn`t even dream about
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

For the last few days I have not been able to sign in to Grubhub. There are numerous complaints about this same issue from other people on their Facebook page. We all have the same problem, but no one there is responding on the Facebook page, or helping on live chat. One person said they had called a customer service telephone number, but still couldn't get helped. Surely, someone in the Grubhub organization is seeing all these orders stacking up that are not able to be completed. Surely they must see something is wrong. But nothing is being done. It's baffling, because all I did was start placing my orders with DoorDash, and other people are going to the competition, too. I liked Grubhub because of their fast real time updates on the order and being able to watch the driver approach. DoorDash does something like that too, but their updates are only every couple of minutes. At one update you see the car at the restaurant, the next update he is out front.

But I've noticed on HUGE difference in Grubhub and DoorDash, and that is that the DoorDash driver isn't calling me from the building next door asking where I am. Grubhub drivers do that nearly every time. So I guess I'll stick with DoorDash.

BTW, you can also compare the response on social media between the two. While Grubhub is silent, DoorDash at least tells people to private message them. Someone in DoorDash is at least paying attention.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:56 pm
For the last few days I have not been able to sign in to Grubhub. There are numerous complaints about this same issue from other people on their Facebook page. We all have the same problem, but no one there is responding on the Facebook page, or helping on live chat. One person said they had called a customer service telephone number, but still couldn't get helped. Surely, someone in the Grubhub organization is seeing all these orders stacking up that are not able to be completed. Surely they must see something is wrong. But nothing is being done. It's baffling, because all I did was start placing my orders with DoorDash, and other people are going to the competition, too. I liked Grubhub because of their fast real time updates on the order and being able to watch the driver approach. DoorDash does something like that too, but their updates are only every couple of minutes. At one update you see the car at the restaurant, the next update he is out front.

But I've noticed on HUGE difference in Grubhub and DoorDash, and that is that the DoorDash driver isn't calling me from the building next door asking where I am. Grubhub drivers do that nearly every time. So I guess I'll stick with DoorDash.

BTW, you can also compare the response on social media between the two. While Grubhub is silent, DoorDash at least tells people to private message them. Someone in DoorDash is at least paying attention.

Yeah, I'm on a fuck Grubhub, love DoorDash diet right now. They're the ones I go with the most.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Yeah we did on Friday and had Indian food delivered. Fresh naan bread, pakora, lamb, chicken, duck, (mainly tikka masala style) with chutney and raita sauces delivered straight to our house after drinking all day. I grinded on it like it was my last meal. It rocked.
Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Doordash has a habit of screwing their drivers out of their tips if you tip with your credit card. Plus, their delivery fees are too high. I'm not paying a $7 delivery fee for $15 worth of food, plus a tip.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

We had delivery from a place that was Spanish, Italian, and Arabic. (You can also get pizza, casseroles, and gratin).

Us drunk asses ordered:

Chicken wings
Mozzarella sticks
Chicken kebab wrap with with a yogurt sauce.
Burrito filled with ground beef, kidney beans, meat sauce, corn, tomatoes, red onions, bell pepper, mozzarella and lettuce.
Turkish Kofta with tzatziki sauce
Spanish bocadillo with grilled chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onions.
a shit ton of crispy steak fries
and about 100 assorted sauces came with it

All of it was super good. Ate off of it all weekend. Satisfied and passed out happy drunkards in the Oettinger house.
Okole maluna!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 pm
We had delivery from a place that was Spanish, Italian, and Arabic. (You can also get pizza, casseroles, and gratin).

Us drunk asses ordered:

Chicken wings
Mozzarella sticks
Chicken kebab wrap with with a yogurt sauce.
Burrito filled with ground beef, kidney beans, meat sauce, corn, tomatoes, red onions, bell pepper, mozzarella and lettuce.
Turkish Kofta with tzatziki sauce
Spanish bocadillo with grilled chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, olives and red onions.
a shit ton of crispy steak fries
and about 100 assorted sauces came with it

All of it was super good. Ate off of it all weekend. Satisfied and passed out happy drunkards in the Oettinger house.

haha, oh my lord, y'all went bananas, lol!! Oh, that sounds so good tho' I'm probably about to top you two right now.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Last night I drunkenly placed an online order not realizing that the GPS picked up my address as my neighbors. I only noticed it because I tracked the order and it said it was already delivered. So I went out in the rain and walked down to my neighbor's house wasted in furry house boots and the delivery guy was standing on the porch looking bewildered. In drunken German gibberish I explained that basically I fked it up and sorry about that.

What a drunk-tard!
Okole maluna!