So, I'm at the bar right now and...

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Re: So, I'm at the bar right now and...

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:47 am
Star Wars nerds are the best. They absolutely love their movies. I love listening to them talk about it. I don't watch the movies, but I know so much about it just by listening to them talk.
Dude is awesome. He knows I'm a regular and used to drink with me and the cook after hours. He hasn't done that in a while however, so I'm assuming the owners shut that down. last night was cool, I met and hung out with this guy who was pretty cool. Forgot what we talked about, but I do remember I lost my goddamn credit card. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay and panicking about losing my card. And although Mark looked like he was about to wave it off, the new guy just decided to pay for my drinks. I asked him several times if he was sure and he was like yeah.

Total stranger, didn't know him from Adam, and I'll probably never see him again. I believe alcohol should be a part of everyone's everyday diet. Not because it makes people "nice" but because it shows you who people really are. Apparently that dude was an awesome guy on the inside because he saved my ass.

Hilariously, I never lost my card tho'. this morning i found it in a part of my wallet where it shouldn't have been. Still, the guy was a class act.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: So, I'm at the bar right now and...

Post by oettinger »

Because drunk are caring. They smelled victory before, they tasted defeat long before, drunks relate
Drink!