Benders...post em here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Up-Comming Bender

Post by Wingman »

bully!

and, yeah, every "morning," check in and let us know if you remember anyting.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

I love benders. Please keep us informed. I'll be drunk this entire 3 day weekend..but not like the 2 week benders I'd do when I was unemployed. Those were great times I think.
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Riddeford wrote:I love benders. Please keep us informed. I'll be drunk this entire 3 day weekend..but not like the 2 week benders I'd do when I was unemployed. Those were great times I think.
You own the greatest avatar in this whole forum. No lie, I was going to use that same picture myself but then I thought of Jim Lahey. Anyways... Two large gins, two pints of cider. Ice in the cider.

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

JimLahey wrote:
Riddeford wrote:I love benders. Please keep us informed. I'll be drunk this entire 3 day weekend..but not like the 2 week benders I'd do when I was unemployed. Those were great times I think.
You own the greatest avatar in this whole forum. No lie, I was going to use that same picture myself but then I thought of Jim Lahey. Anyways... Two large gins, two pints of cider. Ice in the cider.
Lahey is one of the greatest tv drunks ever. TPB makes me laugh out loud every time. 4th season to the end is fucking hilarious
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

bender complete. Sorry I didnt get around to posting, but let me tell you it was glorious. I need to do that more often. Me and the monkey got to know eachother again and it was truly a reunion to remember. Notable events are as follows: Before I started I went down to the coner store to stock up, for starters I picked up a 36er of budwiser and a handle of old crow. I started drinking friday night and everything I bought was gone by sunday night, so in my drunken state i thought it would be a good idea to walk to the store so I could have a drink when i woke up. stumbling down the street i was stopped by the cops. I dont remember what I said but he let me go. I get the store buy my handle since i didnt feel like carrying anything more. Thats all i remember. When I woke up with the sun beating down on me i was behind the store next to the dumpster with the old crow open and missing a few shots. It was 11am. Since i was already there i went back into the store to buy another 36er and headed home for something to eat. That walk felt like a crosscountry journy, thoughs its only 2 1/2 blocks. Again on wednessday morning( i think) i was dry, so i picked up a handle of EW and 18er of budwiser and sometime between then and saturday night i broke my nose and have a few lumps on my head, so i am guessing a fight, but i have no recollection of it. I pretty much slept all of sunday only waking up for glasses of gatoraid and vodka then going back to sleep. I woke up for work today feeling a little sluggings and extreamly hungry, but well worth it.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

Attaboy! Nothing like a good bender to blow out the cobwebs.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Miklo wrote:bender complete. Sorry I didnt get around to posting, but let me tell you it was glorious. I need to do that more often. Me and the monkey got to know eachother again and it was truly a reunion to remember. Notable events are as follows: Before I started I went down to the coner store to stock up, for starters I picked up a 36er of budwiser and a handle of old crow. I started drinking friday night and everything I bought was gone by sunday night, so in my drunken state i thought it would be a good idea to walk to the store so I could have a drink when i woke up. stumbling down the street i was stopped by the cops. I dont remember what I said but he let me go. I get the store buy my handle since i didnt feel like carrying anything more. Thats all i remember. When I woke up with the sun beating down on me i was behind the store next to the dumpster with the old crow open and missing a few shots. It was 11am. Since i was already there i went back into the store to buy another 36er and headed home for something to eat. That walk felt like a crosscountry journy, thoughs its only 2 1/2 blocks. Again on wednessday morning( i think) i was dry, so i picked up a handle of EW and 18er of budwiser and sometime between then and saturday night i broke my nose and have a few lumps on my head, so i am guessing a fight, but i have no recollection of it. I pretty much slept all of sunday only waking up for glasses of gatoraid and vodka then going back to sleep. I woke up for work today feeling a little sluggings and extreamly hungry, but well worth it.
The gatorade is an interesting idea.
Well done anyway, pal.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

nileblackflame
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by nileblackflame »

Solid work, Miklo. Keep us drunkards proud.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Miklo wrote:bender complete. Sorry I didnt get around to posting, but let me tell you it was glorious. I need to do that more often. Me and the monkey got to know eachother again and it was truly a reunion to remember. Notable events are as follows: Before I started I went down to the coner store to stock up, for starters I picked up a 36er of budwiser and a handle of old crow. I started drinking friday night and everything I bought was gone by sunday night, so in my drunken state i thought it would be a good idea to walk to the store so I could have a drink when i woke up. stumbling down the street i was stopped by the cops. I dont remember what I said but he let me go. I get the store buy my handle since i didnt feel like carrying anything more. Thats all i remember. When I woke up with the sun beating down on me i was behind the store next to the dumpster with the old crow open and missing a few shots. It was 11am. Since i was already there i went back into the store to buy another 36er and headed home for something to eat. That walk felt like a crosscountry journy, thoughs its only 2 1/2 blocks. Again on wednessday morning( i think) i was dry, so i picked up a handle of EW and 18er of budwiser and sometime between then and saturday night i broke my nose and have a few lumps on my head, so i am guessing a fight, but i have no recollection of it. I pretty much slept all of sunday only waking up for glasses of gatoraid and vodka then going back to sleep. I woke up for work today feeling a little sluggings and extreamly hungry, but well worth it.
This is AWESOME.
Did people notice your drunken injuries at work?

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

Nicely done. Also, I've never seen bud in a 36er!

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

JimLahey wrote:This is AWESOME.
They asked me why my nose was crooked, I just told them that I blacked out and got in a fight... then I laughed an said I was just boxing with a friend. They were like oooh ok cuz I was gunna say if that was the case then you have a problem. FUCKING DRYS. I went to the doctor yesterday, it is broken, i will need surgery next week. I wasnt going to get it, but one side is compleatly closed off from the cartlige so he said eventually it will dry out and I will get random nose bleeds as well as some other complicaitons. No big deal, this is the third broken nose all by way of druken fights. Damn nose sits on my face like a target screeming hit me hit me hit me.

As far as the 36ers yea they got those here in california.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Miklo wrote:
JimLahey wrote:This is AWESOME.
They asked me why my nose was crooked, I just told them that I blacked out and got in a fight... then I laughed an said I was just boxing with a friend. They were like oooh ok cuz I was gunna say if that was the case then you have a problem. FUCKING DRYS. I went to the doctor yesterday, it is broken, i will need surgery next week. I wasnt going to get it, but one side is compleatly closed off from the cartlige so he said eventually it will dry out and I will get random nose bleeds as well as some other complicaitons. No big deal, this is the third broken nose all by way of druken fights. Damn nose sits on my face like a target screeming hit me hit me hit me.

As far as the 36ers yea they got those here in california.
Just curious, how did the wife react? My redhead would give me two black eyes, I tells you.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

I train MMA, spar boxing on my spare time and shit. Still when I showed up with my mystery black-eye the fuckers wouldn't believe that I didn't get it fighting while drunk or beating up puppies or sumfin.

Then again "probably by falling" isn't too convincing answer I guess.

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

The old lady wasnt too upset, she did yell at me and tell me she was tired of my drunken bullshit and fighting but that all blew over and we made up. She actually convinced me to get the surgery, at first I didnt want to. I also train MMA and spar twice a week, so fighting is pretty much a part of who I am just as drinking is. I've been fighting all my life, so she is used to me getting hurt.
― Augusten Burroughs

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Miklo wrote:The old lady wasnt too upset, she did yell at me and tell me she was tired of my drunken bullshit and fighting but that all blew over and we made up. She actually convinced me to get the surgery, at first I didnt want to. I also train MMA and spar twice a week, so fighting is pretty much a part of who I am just as drinking is. I've been fighting all my life, so she is used to me getting hurt.
Getting yelled at and being accused of being a drunkard, followed by extensive making up... I think we live the same lifes.