Liz?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Liz?

Post by l... »

Mallory Knox wrote:Liz, call me girl... I need one of those stickers and you're just the gal I want to earn it with!
SEE PM.:)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Martini Time
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Martini Time »

l... wrote:SEE PM.:)
Eye... ewe owe me...
"Martinis are a balm against a sordid world, a shield against all that is sullied, rushed and coarse"

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Liz is my sister. BTW, I have been to Milwaukee once. It was with the little one. We were forced to have a layover and checked into our hotel at 8:56pm. Was told no beer sold after 9pm. I was furious. We had to take turns at the hotel bar, and only until 11pm. Not a good place to be stuck with a baby under a year old and cranky from flying.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Crystal wrote:Liz is my sister. BTW, I have been to Milwaukee once. It was with the little one. We were forced to have a layover and checked into our hotel at 8:56pm. Was told no beer sold after 9pm. I was furious. We had to take turns at the hotel bar, and only until 11pm. Not a good place to be stuck with a baby under a year old and cranky from flying.

I miss my little sister.

That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.